What a Moron

Slaine mac Roth

I was looking at the Am I Right? website and came across the section dealing with the origins of band's names when I found this piece of utter drivel:

'RUSH originally stood for Rogues Under Satan's Hire. This name went along with the famous pentagram on their album cover and the era in which they spawned. Of course over time, their music evolved from heavy metal and apocalpytic themes like "Temples of Syrinx" to much more "real world" type of music. '

Needless to say I immediately sent an email to have this utter crap removed but, so far, have been ignored.

I mean, what a tosser

At least someone else has got it right on there

Don't you love it when these groups try to brainwash people and say that a bands name stands for something else.

Satan

Laughs

As

You

Eternally

Rot

Anti

Christ

/

Devil's

Child

And the one for Rush I've heard the most...

Run

Under

Satans

Hand

QUOTE (Slaine mac Roth @ Nov 10 2004, 01:53 PM)
I've also heard:

Knights
In
Satan's
Service

and, on a different tack:

We
Are
Sexual
Perverts

Actually WASP actually DOES mean We Are Sexual Perverts...could've sworn I saw an interview with Blackie back in the day stating this... I could be wrong though...after all the brain tends to get mushy over time....

QUOTE (kazzman @ Nov 10 2004, 02:48 PM)
Don't you love it when these groups try to brainwash people and say that a bands name stands for something else.

Satan
Laughs
As
You
Eternally
Rot

Anti
Christ
/
Devil's
Child

And the one for Rush I've heard the most...

Run
Under
Satans
Hand

rofl3.gif

Archived