My Long Term Wishlist of doom

Well, I have nothing really to buy but Musical equipment. I have plenty of cds and movies. And video games.

So, for the next three years, I want to focus on having a lot of stuff.

A lot.

Of things I would like from now, until end of summer 2009 (thats right before im off to college).

So, In want order.

(1-8...are projected to be by the end of this September)

1. Drum isolationn headphones (with audio input)

2.MicroKorg

3.Multiinput PA system

4.Y connector

5.Mic stands

6. 2 worthwhile normal mics

7.Geddy Lee Jazz Bass

8.Tamborine and Cowbell for drum set

9.Ludwig Accent add on pack (2 more toms for my set)

10.Bass amp halfstack

11.Korg X5D

12.Epiphone Alipne White doubleneck (is this good...its epiphone. I dont want to spend 900 bucks on garbage)

13.Mandolin F-style Elec./Acou.

14.Electric Acousic Guitar

15.Ricenbacker bass

The end.

1. Drum isolationn headphones (with audio input):

The Vic Firth phones are dirt cheap and provide excellent isolation, but I'd get a mini mixer to have an audio input since the Vic Firth doesn't have one, I know think. Those 29 dollar behringer mixers should work fine. In total you'll be spending less than 100 bucks, have more flexibility. I also use my Vic Firth phones for practice, since they deaden the sound so well. I picked them up for 39 bucks at G Center. I'm wearing them in my sign pic below:

Edited by the_masked_drummer

1. Drum isolationn headphones (with audio input)

I use MetroPhones with the external audio input. THey have a built in metronome. The pads are water filled and provide great isolation, but they are a bit uncomfortable and pricey.

2.MicroKorg

I tried one out a while back. Cool little toy, and great analog-type sounds and arpeggiator, but the keys are so small, it's not very practical.

6. 2 worthwhile normal mics

If you are recording instrument, SM57 are great overall mics, but if you are using them for drum overheads, you probably want condensers.

7.Geddy Lee Jazz Bass

Great bass for the money, and very authentic-sounding. They are starting to pop up more often in the used market as well.

12.Epiphone Alipne White doubleneck (is this good...its epiphone. I dont want to spend 900 bucks on garbage)

It's not a bad instrument for the price. However, finding a white one could be difficult.

15.Ricenbacker bass

Now you're talking! I would recommend a used 4003, as I don't find it's worth spending the extra money on a vintage 4001...