Milty's Clip Contests: Round 1

MrMiltonBanana

My love for Clip Contests has gotten me to make my own. I have made the clips in the normal style.

Special thanks to Rush Revisited for helping me with this and getting the file on the server and such.

THE PRIZE:

No boots, or anything. But I plan to make this a type of contest with a scoredboard of winners and a Hall of Fame. I plan to do them every week, or every other week.

RULES:

This contest is comprised of 10 randomly selected Rush songs, each .75 seconds in length. Total length will be 7.5 seconds.

All songs are from studio album only, no live material. All songs will be recorded by Rush, no other artists will be featured. This ranges from Rush in 1974 to Feedback in 2004. It is possible that more then one clip will come from the same Album or even the same song.

To enter a guess, make a list of what you think the 10 songs are. You must provide a complete list of 10 guesses with every guess. I will check the board as often as I can and will give a reply in the form of "3/10 correct" (or 4/10 correct, 7/10 correct, etc.) and will say nothing more. I reserve the right to offer hints if I feel the contest is dragging out.

Only one guess betweeen my answers per person - for example, if you make 5 posts in a row without me answering you, I will only do the last one you posted...

The first person to correctly guess all 10 songs in the proper order will recieve the prize. If multiple people give the correct answer before I have time to reply, the first person to post will be declared the winner.

No editing of posts. If there's a edit message on any post, it will not be counted. If you make a mistake, post again.

WHERES THE CLIP:

The Link to the clip

I will not entertain guesses until Wednesday, July 5th, at 9PM EST.

(Please note: There are 4 blank seconds at the end of the 10 clips. This is due to limitations in the program. All 10 clips are present.)

Edited by MrMiltonBanana

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Closer to the Heart

Natural Science

Etre Nous

Earthshine

Aftermage

Territories

You Bet Your Life

Making Memories

Virtuality

Turn the Page

Circumstances

Edited by Grace2Grace

QUOTE (Grace2Grace @ Jul 5 2006, 09:39 PM)
Closer to the Heart

To enter a guess, make a list of what you think the 10 songs are. You must provide a complete list of 10 guesses with every guess. I will check the board as often as I can and will give a reply in the form of "3/10 correct" (or 4/10 correct, 7/10 correct, etc.)

QUOTE (The_Enemy_Within @ Jul 5 2006, 10:48 PM)
1. The Seeker
2. La Villa
3. Natural Science
4. The Big Wheel
5. Closer to the Heart
6. Afterimage
7. Territories
8. Resist
9. Lessons
10. Turn The Page

5/10

QUOTE (MrMiltonBanana @ Jul 5 2006, 09:50 PM)
QUOTE (The_Enemy_Within @ Jul 5 2006, 10:48 PM)
1. The Seeker
2. La Villa
3. Natural Science
4. The Big Wheel
5. Closer to the Heart
6. Afterimage
7. Territories
8. Resist
9. Lessons
10. Turn The Page

5/10

rofl3.gif

QUOTE (The_Enemy_Within @ Jul 5 2006, 10:53 PM)
1. The Seeker
2. Tom Sawyer
3. Natural Science
4. The Big Wheel
5. Closer to the Heart
6. Afterimage
7. Territories
8. You Bet Your Life
9. Lessons
10. Turn The Page

5/10