Breaking music news!!

barney_rebel

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Nov 8 2004, 03:21 PM)
http://music.ign.com/articles/556/556853p1.html?fromint=1

Wow with such an extensive career, it's about time we had one!

tongue.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

laugh.gif dude....how did i know that would be about that little biznitch? ugh. i so dont like her for so many reasons wacko.gif um...lets start with the fact that she's a supposed role model for little girls of america!!! And yeah, what an extensive career....what's the opener? Oops...?

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Nov 8 2004, 09:00 PM)
In a final flash of glory
Nevermore to grace the night...

We can hope. The problem is, if she stops singing, she may concentrate on acting full time fists crying.gif

Anyway, is this a blank CD?

QUOTE (Slaine mac Roth @ Nov 8 2004, 01:11 PM)
QUOTE (Moonraker @ Nov 8 2004, 09:00 PM)
In a final flash of glory
Nevermore to grace the night...

We can hope. The problem is, if she stops singing, she may concentrate on acting full time fists crying.gif

I dunno, her star power has definatly seems to have fallen over the last couple years. This just seems like the dying breaths of a failing music career to me.

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Nov 8 2004, 09:16 PM)
Ever hear her version of "Satisfaction" by the Stones... holy crap did she ever butcher it...

It can't be as bad as her version of I Love Rock'n'Roll (with no audible guitar no.gif AlexFinal.gif confused13.gif ), can it

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Nov 8 2004, 04:18 PM)
Ya gotta admit though, guys, she is kinda hot...

I dunno - she tries too hard. She sort of cancels herself out for trying too hard. My opinion is likely to change if she were standing in front of me though. wink.gif

QUOTE (Slaine mac Roth @ Nov 8 2004, 04:11 PM)

icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif

GREAT

icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif

She was part of that whole boy band-girl group-teen vixen music scene. As you may have noticed, that scene is now over. This "collection of hits" (such as it is) is obviously a last ditch effort to make one last buck from what's left of her music "career" <COUGH>. She'll remain tabloid fodder for another year or so -- after that she can be heard saying, '"You want fries with that?"

QUOTE (paganoman @ Nov 8 2004, 05:19 PM)

I dunno - she tries too hard. She sort of cancels herself out for trying too hard. My opinion is likely to change if she were standing in front of me though. wink.gif

agreed darlin', agreed. anyone who feels the pressing need to wear a Glad Cling Wrap top on a Cable Music Awards show has obviously got a few repressed issues...

RR, dood....

My image of you is shattered....

mad.gif

She's not even a 2.gif fan....

How could you????

fists crying.gif

I feel betrayed sad.gif

tongue.gif

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Nov 8 2004, 01:54 PM)
QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Nov 8 2004, 03:21 PM)
http://music.ign.com/articles/556/556853p1.html?fromint=1

Wow with such an extensive career, it's about time we had one!

tongue.gif  biggrin.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

laugh.gif dude....how did i know that would be about that little biznitch? ugh. i so dont like her for so many reasons wacko.gif um...lets start with the fact that she's a supposed role model for little girls of america!!! And yeah, what an extensive career....what's the opener? Oops...?

laugh.gif rofl3.gif

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Nov 8 2004, 11:19 PM)
QUOTE (paganoman @ Nov 8 2004, 05:19 PM)

agreed darlin', agreed. anyone who feels the pressing need to wear a Glad Cling Wrap top on a Cable Music Awards show has obviously got a few repressed issues...

laugh.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif

Archived