- Peavey Special 130 Solo Series 300 watt amp
- Old Yamaha Powered Speaker
- Soft Synths
- Arturia ARP 2600
- Arturia Minimoog
- Arturia Moog Modular
- GMedia Minimonsta
- Arturia MTron
- Korg Legacy Collection
- Arturia CS-80
- Computer Programs
- Cubase SX
- Midi Controllers
- Fatar/Studiologic SL-161 61 Key
- Cheap 49 Key Radioshack keyboard that functions as a midi controller
Tascam US-122 Audio/Midi Interface
- Synth Modules
- Roland SH-32. This thing is simply incredible, one of the best VA synths i've ever played.
All of my Soft Synths are VSTi's in Cubase.
I run my SL-161 through the Tascam into my computer and output from the Tascam in Stereo through my amp + powered speaker.
I run my Radioshack controller through the SH-32 with one output going straight to my amp and one output going through the Tascam.
My set-up is fairly simple and I plan on getting a Minimoog Voyager in the next year.
I'll post pics soon.
Tell me about your rigs!
Edited by limeloaf, 22 June 2006 - 08:48 PM.