The Incredibles opens with $70M

Snowdog

I saw this over the weekend. It was great. Very funny, good story. I forgot I was watching a cartoon. The only bad part was 20 minutes of previews. We did get to see a new short pixar film though.

this movie was incredible.....

me and my daughters thoroughly enjoyed it!!!

Every Pixar film has been awesome. I can't wait to go see this. Edited by paganoman

UPDATE: We took our daughter, and about 7 other kids, to see this today for her 8th birthday.

It was awesome! And I mean... awesome!! I highly recommend it to anybody. I have to say I thought it was a bit slow moving at times (especially trying to look at it from a kid's perspective), but no matter.

The only word of caution.... beware of a van load (then house load) of kids who begin pretending to be The Incredibles after the movie. It isn't quiet. biggrin.gif

Edited by paganoman

Just saw this today. THIS MOVIE ROCKS!!!! I loved this movie!!!! Go see it guys, it's worth the 10 bucks. you'll have a good time. And I might add, (though this may be somewhat sick biggrin.gif ) for all the dudes, check out the body on Mrs. Incredible, especially the lower half. Sir Mixalot would be proud biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Nov 14 2004, 06:15 PM)
Just saw this today. THIS MOVIE ROCKS!!!! I loved this movie!!!! Go see it guys, it's worth the 10 bucks. you'll have a good time. And I might add, (though this may be somewhat sick biggrin.gif ) for all the dudes, check out the body on Mrs. Incredible, especially the lower half. Sir Mixalot would be proud biggrin.gif

Snowdog, I never knew you were so affectionate for the animated ladies. rofl3.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif

QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Nov 14 2004, 06:16 PM)
Just saw this today. THIS MOVIE ROCKS!!!! I loved this movie!!!! Go see it guys, it's worth the 10 bucks. you'll have a good time. And I might add, (though this may be somewhat sick  biggrin.gif ) for all the dudes, check out the body on Mrs. Incredible, especially the lower half. Sir Mixalot would be proud  biggrin.gif

Snowdog, I never knew you were so affectionate for the animated ladies. rofl3.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif

biggrin.gif I told you it was kinda sick, but the proportions they gave her, it was absurd. biggrin.gif what can I say, I'm a sucker for a nice caboose wink.gif

Edited by Snowdog

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Nov 14 2004, 06:38 PM)
QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Nov 14 2004, 06:16 PM)

biggrin.gif I told you it was kinda sick, but the proportions they gave her, it was absurd. biggrin.gif what can I say, I'm a sucker for a nice caboose wink.gif

Haha don't blame ya biggrin.gif laugh.gif wink.gif

We took our son and his friend to see "The Incredibles" yesterday. Another triumph from Pixar! It was funny, looked great, and had as much for the grownups to enjoy as the kidlets.

smile.gif

Baby Got Back! yes.gif

Have to add a couple of quotes from this one...

Mr. Incredible: "No matter how many times you save the world, it always manages to get back in jeopardy again! I feel like the maid; 'I just cleaned up this place! Can't you keep it clean for ten minutes!'"

And from the BAD GUY, Syndrome:

[to Mr. Incredible]

Syndrome: "Elastigirl? You married Elastigirl?"

[sees the kids]

Syndrome: "And got biz-zay! "

icon_really_happy_guy.gif I love it....

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Nov 22 2004, 10:15 AM)
Have to add a couple of quotes from this one...

Mr. Incredible: "No matter how many times you save the world, it always manages to get back in jeopardy again! I feel like the maid; 'I just cleaned up this place! Can't you keep it clean for ten minutes!'"

And from the BAD GUY, Syndrome:

[to Mr. Incredible]
Syndrome: "Elastigirl? You married Elastigirl?"
[sees the kids]
Syndrome: "And got biz-zay! "

icon_really_happy_guy.gif I love it....

icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif

I remember those lines. This movie was just awesome!!

QUOTE (Signals1982 @ Nov 26 2004, 09:14 PM)
It was really good!

I have heard nothing but rave reviews. Perhaps I will have to go see it for myself and see what all the rage is about. I'm sure it's really good, considering almost all of the other Pixar films were fantastic. yes.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (kazzman @ Nov 27 2004, 12:24 AM)
QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Nov 26 2004, 11:36 PM)
QUOTE (kazzman @ Nov 26 2004, 10:49 PM)
I still have yet to see this movie, along with a lot of others.

Let's go see it together Kazz laugh.gif

*slowly backs away*

Woah, I didn't mean it like that!!! (sicko...) tongue.gif