DC comics "1 Year Later" reboot

H. P. L.

As I catch up with the issues...

BIRDS OF PREY - brilliant as usual. Pablo Siquera gets better every issue. Gail is Gail, so it's my favourite.

WONDER WOMAN - very interesting new number 1. Not a big fan of Dodson, but I liked the art and I love Donna Troy. Good story, too short - decompressed storytellling, how I hate it.

BATMAN - waiting for Morrison-Kubert and Paul Dini. Should be the best Batman this side of Steve Englehart

anybody?

I've been following the whole Batman: Face the Face story arch. Unfortunately, I've only caught parts 2,3,4, and 6, so I'm kinda out of the loop as far as certain events go. I am interested in the whole conflict with Dent and where they've been going with that.

Okay... same here Kazz. I read the JLA stuff that led to all this and still don't really get it fully. And why is it ONE YEAR later? What happened during that year? I only have the same issues you have Kazz, so i'm fully lost here. I really hate the crossovers. From WarGames and War Crimes I only have the ones in the actual Batman titles, so i missed out all the Nightwing and Robin issues. Crossovers suck. Oh... did i already say that? laugh.gif

If any of you's can fill me in here, that would be greatly appreciated.