NPG and Chas LURVE shack

Alsgalpal

QUOTE (rickyrob @ May 21 2005, 04:04 PM)
...and so the arguments continue.

In about 3 months time, everyone will look back and wonder what all this was about. At the moment its quite heated. What I can't understand is why everyone can't compromise and settle differences and then get back to how it was. If we were all sat around a table, it'd have been done by now.

Because there is NO compromise, unless NPG and I compromise.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5) Which part don't you understand, you were there
QUOTE (Chasartymac @ May 20 2005, 02:26 PM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ May 20 2005, 11:22 PM)

We spent hours discussing this with them, and we couldn't agree on how to handle things. And it was done in private, just like this should be (just as NPG suggested in the other thread.) It was ended, and there's no reason to continue it out here. This is supposed to be over.

confused13.gif

What don't you understand? Nothing was discussed with us. Final edicts is when we were included. The main person we have a problem with, never discussed anything at all with us, just delivered a point of view and went. That's not a discussion. What don't you understand?? that is a rhetorical question. I'm not really asking, cos I care not about anything you say, it seems to be tainted to me.

And as for the rest, ...yes very good cherry picking. Of course these are all facts and definitive results of what happenend. I could go back and do something similar about lots of stuff that's been said and make it look however I like, but these were not PARTS OF OUR SIDE as you put it. They are results and goodbyes. We never brought the argument out into public. But if you continue to attack us with your "half informed" posting, I will bring it out. If you want to see what the argument was really about, that is. I am sick and tired of people TELLING ME what it is that I am leaving for, arguing about or whatever. NPG and I said it many many times, and everytime someone like you makes a point, you completely ignore what it is that we have said and focus on stuff that makes your point valid. If you are going to do that in public to me then expect this in return.

You "alluded" to the fact that NPG and I were dragging what happened out onto the board, we didn't. We told nobody anything, as their questions about what is going on, shows!!

man i feel for you chas: it takes up alot of time and energy to deal with the situation and the fallout.

we should set up a high level dispute center where nominated team members, moderators, and administrators can have hearings so that way everyone who needs to be involved gets involved, things get settled, and everyone stays.

QUOTE (rickyrob @ May 21 2005, 11:04 AM)
...and so the arguments continue.

In about 3 months time, everyone will look back and wonder what all this was about. At the moment its quite heated. What I can't understand is why everyone can't compromise and settle differences and then get back to how it was. If we were all sat around a table, it'd have been done by now.

That sounds like a simple request to me.

To me, it seems extremely difficult to sort this out now. Especially since all the people involved are dotted around the World. The only way to sort it out is to have an independent mediator to gather all the information about the posts/threads in question, and try to make some sort of truce. Its very difficult now, as too much has been said.

Ricky, you are one of the best mate. But I say this to you and everyone else who is contemplating what went on.

The ONLY way you'll ever get close to understanding what happened and why, would be to have a vocal chat with NPG and myself, and then do the same with the admin, put the 2 together and read the best interpretation that you can. Things are hinted and suggested but what really goes on in our heads is open to being misinterpreted from the posts you read.

To all of you who who are trying to find a nice happy compromise where we all say sorry, group hug and then carry on, I'm sorry, that ain't gonna happen. It takes a bigger person than me to say sorry for something I'm not sorry for. If this all started again tomorrow, I would do the same as I did the first time. I never changed my point of view once. I am glad that I can say that.

Tracy is already done with the Shack. And now so am I. CT was right in another thread about why people say goodbye on a messageboard. We just wanted you to know that we left for our reasons, NOT THE ONES THAT YOU WILL BE TOLD. The people telling you don't see it from our perspective and so give you what they think is ours.

Please please don't keep asking WHY??? Just know that it is, and it is unresolvable. The compromise that everyone wants does in fact involve 2 sides meeting in the middle. What we are expected to do is to say we were wrong and go all the way across.

I will miss you guys, and I will miss the smilies and the laughs, but know this, I will not have a hole in my life where TRF was, I have plenty other stuff to fill that void.

Like Tracy, from this point forward I'll only come to check PMs, and when they die down then I'll stop completely.

See ya skirts and geezers!! I love most of ya. I'll miss a lot of ya.

Chasartymac

Chas, you can email me anytime. NPG has my address. Too bad things couldn't get resolved.

Archived