Drums Only

RushRevisited

Thanks to Paganoman, here is the drums only track of Leave That Thing Alone per our conversation during the Rush In Rio Viewing Party last night. I can only leave this up until Monday due to bandwidth constrictions, so grab it while you can!

http://www.therushforum.com/DRUMSLTTA.mp3

OMG you guys didn't get a chance to hear it??? Damn!! I feel terrible. Cause I just had it playing here and it's just so good.

Wait... there I just started it again. WOW you really gotta hear this!!! Hold on....

YES - oooh I love that part.

tongue.gif

QUOTE (paganoman @ Nov 8 2004, 09:58 PM)
OMG you guys didn't get a chance to hear it??? Damn!! I feel terrible. Cause I just had it playing here and it's just so good.

Wait... there I just started it again. WOW you really gotta hear this!!! Hold on....

tongue.gif

jackass

fists crying.gif

QUOTE (kazzman @ Nov 8 2004, 10:00 PM)
QUOTE (paganoman @ Nov 8 2004, 09:58 PM)
OMG you guys didn't get a chance to hear it???  Damn!!  I feel terrible.  Cause I just had it playing here and it's just so good.

Wait... there I just started it again.  WOW you really gotta hear this!!!  Hold on....

tongue.gif

jackass

fists crying.gif

Kazz - you can now rub it in along with me. laugh.gif

Excuse my ignorance but, Who recorded this? It's a drum machine, although the programming is just about perfect...it's still a drum machine.

I liked it and might make a 'compilation track' out of it. Adding a bunch of different tunes in the same time signature. Might be interesting...??

Wow. Launch, I'd LOVE to hear more on why you think this is a drum machine. I'm not at all suggestion you're wrong - or right. Just excited about diving deeper into this.

QUOTE (paganoman @ Nov 9 2004, 10:45 AM)
Wow.  Launch, I'd LOVE to hear more on why you think this is a drum machine.  I'm not at all suggestion you're wrong - or right.  Just excited about diving deeper into this.

Well aside from dealing with drum machines my whole life and owning and operating a recording studio...I am 100% positive these are not real drums. Well, at least 'not a real drummer'.

The timing never wavers, the cymbals are obviously sampled (and not mixed correctly), the actual drums don't sound too bad but are way to 'quantized' (meaning, exactly on the beat by means of electronics).

To me it's very obvious, It's a drum machine!! Does everyone think this is Neil playing? Where would someone get 'just the drum track' from this song?

Valid questions...

(I will repeat...Good programming, but not a drummer playing)

QUOTE (launchpad67a @ Nov 9 2004, 11:38 AM)
I still want to know where this track came from? The origin. Who made it?

I have no clue. I obtained it from WinMX over a year or so ago.

Archived