Meeting the Boys...

Alsgalpal

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Aug 28 2004, 01:32 AM)
QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Aug 28 2004, 01:09 AM)
1022.gif  1022.gif  653.gif  653.gif

Great!!! Loved it...  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif

You're getting 3 discs tomorrow in the mail too alsgalpal!! Something to look forward to for the weekend!

biggrin.gif Ohhhh...RR!!!! You are too cool! biggrin.gif

Everyone here is so cool... I feel the wub.gif of the 2.gif brother and sister hood!!!! 1022.gif

QUOTE (HAZMAT001 @ Aug 28 2004, 09:51 AM)
Im going to try to post my pic here it goes
1022.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a390/TRFOLDPOSTS/post-2-1093704676.jpg

Very Cool..

It was a 5 or 6 years ago and I was at Nemocolin woodlands center and this guy came up behind us on a red BMW street bike with Canadian plates, and look like Neil on the back of Ghost Rider. We started talking asking him how his ride had been so far and where he was going and he said "Back to Toronto." then just last summer i was reading Ghost Rider and looked on the back and there he was. Neil Peart, in PA. It was too cool. although my dad and sister dont agree with me, it had to be Neil that day.

i'm curious as to how you can umm..'obtain' these Meet & Greet passes? i'd SOOO love to meet the boys with my dad if they tour again..but i really am not sure how to go about getting some..other than winning them, of course. confused13.gif

QUOTE (defrushfan01 @ Mar 16 2005, 10:59 AM)
It was a 5 or 6 years ago and I was at Nemocolin woodlands center and this guy came up behind us on a red BMW street bike with Canadian plates, and look like Neil on the back of Ghost Rider. We started talking asking him how his ride had been so far and where he was going and he said "Back to Toronto." then just last summer i was reading Ghost Rider and looked on the back and there he was. Neil Peart, in PA. It was too cool. although my dad and sister dont agree with me, it had to be Neil that day.

What are the odds? laugh.gif

I havent had the opportunity to meet 2.gif in person sad.gif

I will get as lucky as you lot one day....

Perhaps unsure.gif

Archived