Counterparts and WebHost Plus.....

Draco

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whew, for a second there I thought I might have to start frothing at the mouth and go into withdrawals. OK so sue me, I'm a stay at home mom and I have no life. Glad to stumble into this place though. Seems cool.

I will dwell here for a while.

QUOTE (Alien Girl @ Mar 10 2006, 07:10 PM)
Whew, for a second there I thought I might have to start frothing at the mouth and go into withdrawals. OK so sue me, I'm a stay at home mom and I have no life. Glad to stumble into this place though. Seems cool.

I will dwell here for a while.

She didn't bring her dancing alien here!

(Woops.....sorry, AG.....habit! laugh.gif )

Wow, you know what? This is the first time I really realized that it was TWO separate boards!

I mean, before, I thought it was like an LP (side A and side cool.gif.

sarcasm.gif

They are both good boards with different standards and rules of play. I post in each one. Sometimes I'm in a "Rush Forum" mood and will post here predominately when that occurs. Sometimes I'm strictly in a CP mood and will do the same there.

Update a diddity doo doo.

Turns out that there were severe connection problems from the server to the network (world wide web). They had to give me a brand new server. Ok. Cool. With the hosting company I use, they provide great servers (they really do), but provide no support in terms of setting it up with an Operating system, installing software to run the server, etc. It's all up to the person who leases the server (me) to configure everything!

I have a good friend who basically looks over the server for me, configs the server, maintains the security, etc. He'll configure the server at some point today (has some other real life, and good paying, jobs to take care of first. Do you think I pay anything for this? z7shysterical.gif) and CP will be back hopefully later today, but my guess is that it will be back tomorrow at some point.

QUOTE (Draconator @ Mar 11 2006, 12:12 PM)
Update a diddity doo doo.

Turns out that there were severe connection problems from the server to the network (world wide web). They had to give me a brand new server. Ok. Cool. With the hosting company I use, they provide great servers (they really do), but provide no support in terms of setting it up with an Operating system, installing software to run the server, etc. It's all up to the person who leases the server (me) to configure everything!

I have a good friend who basically looks over the server for me, configs the server, maintains the security, etc. He'll configure the server at some point today (has some other real life, and good paying, jobs to take care of first. Do you think I pay anything for this? z7shysterical.gif) and CP will be back hopefully later today, but my guess is that it will be back tomorrow at some point.

Lemme know if you need any help Ken. I run our own dedicated server here.

QUOTE (Wandering Hermit @ Mar 11 2006, 10:19 AM)
Wow, a whole new universe of Rush fans!

Hello all, CPers and non CPers alike.

Say, where is the religious debate forum? common001.gif

Can we BAM here? BAM!

Hey WH. What's up bro? Hang out awhile in this universe too. You might just like it. yes.gif

Can't :bam: though. laugh.gif

Funny how this topic title looks on the index screen...

Last Post Info

In: >> CP (The Website) is gone fo...

How many of you, when you first saw that title here after not being able to log onto CP, thought that meant CP (The Website) is gone foREVER! ohmy.gif scared.gif

laugh.gif

(Of course, Ken and Julie would never let that happen. trink39.gif )

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Mar 11 2006, 10:37 AM)
QUOTE (Wandering Hermit @ Mar 11 2006, 10:19 AM)
Wow, a whole new universe of Rush fans!

Hello all, CPers and non CPers alike.

Say, where is the religious debate forum?  common001.gif

Can we BAM here? BAM!

Hey WH. What's up bro? Hang out awhile in this universe too. You might just like it. yes.gif

Can't :bam: though. laugh.gif

what is "bam" ??? ....some kind of spam?

spam, bam, thank you, ma'am? unsure.gif

Archived