Counterparts and WebHost Plus.....

Draco

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (TheTrinity @ Jul 8 2006, 02:03 PM)
QUOTE (Da Fly @ Jul 8 2006, 02:34 PM)
WorldNetDaily Article

Counterparts Seized By Liberal Media Conspirators

KENNEBUNKPORT--The Counterparts Message Board, a popular biker bar frequented by fans of Dream Theater and other bands most people have never heard, was acquired in June by General Electric, parent company of NBC, which is home to such far-left activists as Willard Scott, Will and Grace, and Punky Brewster.

NBC, whose anti-American screeds have been cloaked in seemingly innocuous entertainment such as "Star Trek" (promoting tolerance and diversity), "Cheers" (advocating alcoholism and fornication) and "The Cosby Show" (unrealistic portayals of blacks), said through a spokes-"person" that Counterparts would reflect the attitudes of "real American families" who live "East of Hoboken, NJ, and West of Pomona, CA".

Ken Hoffman, founder and president of Counterparts, has been re-assigned as moderator of the "Ear Wax and Thimbles" forum by NBC. He was unavailable for comment.

The NBC spokes-"person" also said that "new and exciting" forums would be added to Counterparts, including "Which CPer Hates Freedom The Most?", "Who Would Jeebus Abort?", and "Hillary is HOT!", in addition to daily tips on how to exercise constitutional rights to aid terrorists.

In related news, GE, one of the largest defense contractors in the world, was up 3 7/8 on heavy trading today.

PORTAYALS

PORTAYALS

PORTAYALS moon.gif

Watch it, you, or I'll mutter The Forbidden Name....

1022.gif

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Oct 16 2008, 12:54 AM)
QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ May 16 2006, 09:00 PM)
I have no pride or shame - I came with a duffel bag and a tin cup.  Thanks to TRF!

bumper.gif

I dont know why, but I thought this was funny. From many moons ago smile.gif

Glad to have ya! trink39.gif

That tin cup came in handy when you drank the TRF Kool-Aid two years ago. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/1001001/gifs/hypnotized2.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Oct 16 2008, 01:03 AM)
I have no pride or shame - I came with a duffel bag and a tin cup.  Thanks to TRF!

bumper.gif

Glad to have ya! trink39.gif

That tin cup came in handy when you drank the TRF Kool-Aid two years ago. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/1001001/gifs/hypnotized2.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Wait, I had some of that Kool aid. scared.gif

See, you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.......

th1245.gif

bumper.gif

Glad you're here. trink39.gif

Archived