• Teri Hatcher
    • The Double Dip
    • Newman on Fire
    • Elaine's Rabies
    • The Bro
    • Manhands
    • Schindler's List
    • Yada, Yada, Yada

I have no idea why, but I was remembering most of the Kramer Posing show this morning as I was eating breakfast. No clue why, but I voted for it. I must say though that my favorite episode wasnt up there. The first Baboo episode was the one that got me watching the show. (at least in reruns)

I'd have to say the "not that there's anything wrong with that" ep. They are all jewels, but that's gotta be one of the best.

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Nov 4 2004, 10:20 AM)
I have no idea why, but I was remembering most of the Kramer Posing show this morning as I was eating breakfast. No clue why, but I voted for it. I must say though that my favorite episode wasnt up there. The first Baboo episode was the one that got me watching the show. (at least in reruns)

Maybe you just like Kramer................. not that there's anything WRONG with that! icon_really_happy_guy.gif

QUOTE (Earthshine @ Nov 4 2004, 12:09 PM)
"The Puffy Shirt"..

I'm not sure why, but that was just so "Seinfeld"... All to do about nothing.. A stupid shirt.

trink39.gif

Tee hee....yep, the "low talker." And George the hand model...

Oh, I miss those guys...

biggrin.gif

To me, the marine biologist episode was a masterpiece. Most of the different story lines in each episode would intertwine with each other but the way all of the story lines in this episode intertwined (is that a word?) with each other was just exceptional. As a whole, this is my favorite show. For individual moments, I could go on and on. But one that always makes me laugh for some reason is the Soup Nazi episode when Newman smells his soup and exclaims, "Jambalaya!" and scampers off. that just slays me. rofl3.gif

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Nov 4 2004, 01:22 PM)
To me, the marine biologist episode was a masterpiece. Most of the different story lines in each episode would intertwine with each other but the way all of the story lines in this episode intertwined (is that a word?) with each other was just exceptional.

I chose "The Contest," but "The Marine Biologist" was brilliant, especially after Jerry told George's old college chum that George was a marine biologist, when when he was actually unemployed. Later they're in the diner and Jerry is telling George that he ran into her...

George: Diane DeConn? You saw Diane DeConn!

Jerry: Something huh?

George: Yeah! How'd she look.

Jerry: She looked great. She asked about you.

George: She did! What did she say?

Jerry: "How's George?"

George: George! She said George? She remembered my name. Diane DeConn remembered my name. She was the "it" girl!

Jerry: Yeah she asked for your number, I think she's gonna get in touch with you.

George: OK, I'm tellin' you right now if your kiddin' around I'm not gonna be able to be friends with you anymore. I'm serious about that. You got that?

Jerry: Expect a call.

George: Oh my god he's not kidding.

Jerry: Now, I should tell you... at this point she's under the impression that you are a.....

George: A what?

Jerry: A marine biologist.

George: A marine biologist....why am I a marine biologist?

Jerry: I may have mentioned it.

George: But I'm not a marine biologist!

Jerry: I'm aware of that.

George: So?

Jerry: You don't think it's a good job?

George: I didn't think it was a job!

Jerry: Oh. It's a fascinating field!

Jerry's delivery in that scene was perfect. I laugh my ass off when he says, "Now, I should tell you..." because you know what's coming. rofl3.gif

The only one I've ever seen is the one where George is trying to get fired from his job with the Yankees so he fakes his own death. When George Stienbrenner goes to George's parents house to tell them the bad news, his dad ends up flipping out on Stienbrenner for trading Jay Buhner instead.

QUOTE (kazzman @ Nov 4 2004, 04:22 PM)
The only one I've ever seen is the one where George is trying to get fired from his job with the Yankees so he fakes his own death. When George Stienbrenner goes to George's parents house to tell them the bad news, his dad ends up flipping out on Stienbrenner for trading Jay Buhner instead.

I have seen that one but I have no idea what it's called. doh.gif

QUOTE (BSG @ Nov 4 2004, 09:54 AM)
QUOTE (Moonraker @ Nov 4 2004, 10:20 AM)
I have no idea why, but I was remembering most of the Kramer Posing show this morning as I was eating breakfast.  No clue why, but I voted for it.  I must say though that my favorite episode wasnt up there.  The first Baboo episode was the one that got me watching the show.  (at least in reruns)

Maybe you just like Kramer................. not that there's anything WRONG with that! icon_really_happy_guy.gif

rofl3.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif

The Contest is by far my fav episode!!! Kramer dropping out so early because of the chick across the street had me ROARING!!! And the fact that they made Elaine pay double because she was a woman and that it would be so much easier for her to maintain "master of her domain" was very clever stuff...come on WE ALL KNOW it would be so easier for a woman in that situation right guys?

laugh.gif

tongue.gif

biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Nov 4 2004, 09:24 PM)
The Contest is by far my fav episode!!! Kramer dropping out so early because of the chick across the street had me ROARING!!! And the fact that they made Elaine pay double because she was a woman and that it would be so much easier for her to maintain "master of her domain" was very clever stuff...come on WE ALL KNOW it would be so easier for a woman in that situation right guys?
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

Lol, not when John John is hitting on you.

I might be the biggest fan on the planet. I watch it 5 times a day, everyday. Even though I've seen them all 30 times each!

They are all classics but I like 'The Bro', 'The Pez', 'Soup Nazi', and 'The Assman' !

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Nov 5 2004, 12:24 AM)
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

Yes, The Contest was also brilliant. When Kramer comes crashing through the door, slaps his money on the counter and says, "I'm out" is one of the funniest moments in the history of the show biggrin.gif