Rush In Rio Viewing Party

RushRevisited

Anyone interested in a Rush In Rio viewing Party together via this thread this Friday night? Watch from beginnning to end, discuss, and trink38.gif (unless you are under 18, in which case trink36.gif ) biggrin.gif Say 10pm or 11pm EST this Friday?

Post here if interested and we'll see how many people we can get!

If you do not have Rush In Rio DVD, shame on you smile.gif

Every Rush fan should have it:

Rush In Rio

Watching now - what a musical phenomina...

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Nov 3 2004, 09:20 PM)
If I'm around, I'm down wit it!

Ditto that, dog...

tongue.gif

laugh.gif i'll be here smile.gif and 10EST works for me, even if i have to watch it on this tiny ass monitor cause he wants to use the tv wink.gif um...just one thing tho...can someone remind me? i have a memory thats like swiss cheese - full of holes with mice nibbling the edges wacko.gif

I think I'm in. Will sure try to be. How is that for a commitment, eh? laugh.gif Sounds like a blast!

OK - I'm up for this, but time differences mean Europe will go first. Now what I propose is that I open a new RIR European Thread, and we kick off at 10pm GMT.

This means the trans Atlantic contingent can go ahead when we're asleep in our beds over here. without having to have their perspectives twisted by reading my inane ramblings first.

If that's OK with my fellow Europeans (and RR, of course), see you at 10pm GMT.

2.gif AlexFinal.gif NeilFinal.gif GeddyFinal.gif 2.gif

I'm all for joining you guys, however, this divorced dad is hosting a sleep-over for 4 - 13yr old girls that my daughter wants to have. Your prayers will be greatly appreciated. Yes I do have the R.I.R. DVD. For those of you that don't, either go out and get one or go to your room cuz you're grounded for life! blah.gif

QUOTE (1974 FAN @ Nov 5 2004, 09:20 AM)
I'm all for joining you guys, however, this divorced dad is hosting a sleep-over for 4 - 13yr old girls that my daughter wants to have. Your prayers will be greatly appreciated. Yes I do have the R.I.R. DVD. For those of you that don't, either go out and get one or go to your room cuz you're grounded for life! blah.gif

Bless you...

Good luck! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Nov 5 2004, 10:01 AM)
OK - I'm up for this, but time differences mean Europe will go first. Now what I propose is that I open a new RIR European Thread, and we kick off at 10pm GMT.

This means the trans Atlantic contingent can go ahead when we're asleep in our beds over here. without having to have their perspectives twisted by reading my inane ramblings first.

If that's OK with my fellow Europeans (and RR, of course), see you at 10pm GMT.

2.gif AlexFinal.gif NeilFinal.gif GeddyFinal.gif 2.gif

yes.gif of course!!

OR, you could not be such a cat.gif and stay up late to join your North American friends laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (1974 FAN @ Nov 5 2004, 10:20 AM)

What a perfect opportunity to warp young minds and to get them into RUSH laugh.gif laugh.gif

OMG - you have my utmost respect. I'm about to go through it with 5 - 8 year old girls for my daughter's upcoming b'day. Please tell me how you got through it. I'm in a house of all females - even the dog. I need help. biggrin.gif

I hope to be on tonight with a drink in hand and the DVD playing. Has a time been set?

QUOTE (paganoman @ Nov 5 2004, 10:48 AM)
I'm all for joining you guys, however, this divorced dad is hosting a sleep-over for 4 - 13yr old girls that my daughter wants to have.  Your prayers will be greatly appreciated.  Yes I do have the R.I.R. DVD.  For those of you that don't, either go out and get one or go to your room cuz you're grounded for life! blah.gif

OMG - you have my utmost respect. I'm about to go through it with 5 - 8 year old girls for my daughter's upcoming b'day. Please tell me how you got through it. I'm in a house of all females - even the dog. I need help. biggrin.gif

I hope to be on tonight with a drink in hand and the DVD playing. Has a time been set?

yes.gif 10pm EST

Archived