Rush In Rio Viewing Party

RushRevisited

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Nov 6 2004, 03:33 PM)
Holy crap, I went to the chat transcript and it is like 480K or pure text with private chats going on and all, there isno way I can edit this to post it, would take me like 5 hours LOL Oh well, ya shoulda been there....

laugh.gif well, dude, look how much we talk normally...add "live" 2.gif , "refreshments" and u just got a whole big gabfest goin rofl3.gif It was totally a blast though, and i cant wait for the next one laugh.gif

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Nov 6 2004, 10:56 PM)
QUOTE (paganoman @ Nov 6 2004, 07:54 PM)
QUOTE (BSG @ Nov 6 2004, 01:16 AM)
That was a lotta fun, chaos, and insanity, folks. Let's do it again soon. Maybe we can do "A Show of Hands", eh?

ASOH could work out just fine. I have not watched that video in ages. Either one, RIR or ASOH. I'll have my drink in hand. trink39.gif trink38.gif

Whatever the next show is, we gotta give it some time to allow it to circulate to more people to watch biggrin.gif

Hey - you should put it in the Event Calendar. That could help keep it visible for folks. smile.gif

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Nov 8 2004, 12:49 PM)
Thats a good idea... In the events calendar. I am going to get my supplies today I think... Gotta make a Walmart run... biggrin.gif

sarcasm.gif

icon_really_happy_guy.gif

QUOTE (paganoman @ Nov 8 2004, 12:52 PM)
QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Nov 8 2004, 12:49 PM)
Thats a good idea... In the events calendar.  I am going to get my supplies today I think... Gotta make a Walmart run... biggrin.gif

sarcasm.gif

icon_really_happy_guy.gif

Was it something I said??? unsure.gif I know I know, I said Walmart, was that it??? tongue.gif

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Nov 8 2004, 01:27 PM)
ehh, Still dont get it....*sighs and shakes head as she walks away mumbling incoherently to herself*

laugh.gif Use the calendar thing [look up to see button] to schedule next viewing party. This way more people see it. Bigger turn out. Marketing is everything is this business. cool.gif

I had planned on being here for this but I got a call this night to go run audio for a local band. I'm sorry I missed it. I'm making up for it though, I now have a DVD player on my PC so I can cruise the forum and watch at the same time!!! To go with it I added a new sound system so now I can blast it out of the speakers during the day or listen on headphones like I am now!!! 1022.gif

Archived