Q Checking in :-)

-Q-

I feel like i've been invited to a secret society or something.... Thanks BSG biggrin.gif

Yet another awesome message board to occupy my time, and keep me distracted from the issues of real life and things I should be doing! LOL.gif

Howdy All!

QUOTE (-Q- @ Aug 26 2004, 11:01 AM)
I feel like i've been invited to a secret society or something.... Thanks BSG biggrin.gif

Yet another awesome message board to occupy my time, and keep me distracted from the issues of real life and things I should be doing! LOL.gif

Howdy All!

Hey Welcome Q!!!

No secret society here! Spread the word!

Yeah he's a virtual nutcase icon_really_happy_guy.gif

But man can that guy rock. *hi fives my "holding up section 102 in Tampa" brother*

No luck offloading the Ozz tix.

.. begin shameless plug...

Section 101 Row L for Ozzfest, Tampa Ford ampitheater September 2.

2 seats together (have 6 total, whoever buys will be sitting next to us.. holding up section 101 rofl3.gif )

$151.50 is what I paid and what i'm asking.

.. end shameless plug ...

QUOTE (-Q- @ Aug 26 2004, 11:12 AM)
But man can that guy rock. *hi fives my "holding up section 102 in Tampa" brother*
2 seats together (have 6 total, whoever buys will be sitting next to us.. holding up section 101 rofl3.gif )

Has he gotten on his soapbox with you too? bsg.gif

Welcome aboard, Q!

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Aug 26 2004, 10:16 AM)
QUOTE (-Q- @ Aug 26 2004, 11:12 AM)
2 seats together (have 6 total, whoever buys will be sitting next to us.. holding up section 101  rofl3.gif )

Has he gotten on his soapbox with you too? bsg.gif

I do believe he invented it rofl3.gif

Hey there Q! I have to say though that everytime I see your name I think of my dog, his name is Q! Shall I send you a pic of my dog so that you may use it as your profile pic? Maybe even your sig, I think it will bring alot of laughs, youd have to see Q to know what I mean! ohmy.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (pixey @ Aug 26 2004, 10:50 PM)
Hey there Q! I have to say though that everytime I see your name I think of my dog, his name is Q! Shall I send you a pic of my dog so that you may use it as your profile pic? Maybe even your sig, I think it will bring alot of laughs, youd have to see Q to know what I mean! ohmy.gif laugh.gif

Every time I hear his name, I think of Star Trek - The Next Generation. biggrin.gif

Hey BSG....Q and Mrs Q will be staying at my house this Tuesday night before Ozzfest. Why don't you hit I-4 and come party with us since you couldn't make the NY trip trink39.gif

http://img4.photobucket.com/albums/0703/Scream/Xpressions/th_653309e1.gif woops WEDNESDAY night..not Tuesday

QUOTE (SCREAM @ Aug 26 2004, 11:28 PM)
Hey BSG....Q and Mrs Q will be staying at my house this Tuesday night before Ozzfest. Why don't you hit I-4 and come party with us since you couldn't make the NY trip trink39.gif

http://img4.photobucket.com/albums/0703/Scream/Xpressions/th_653309e1.gif woops WEDNESDAY night..not Tuesday

Sounds like a real scream, uh....................... Scream!

Can't do it unless I can bring my offspring, who are 16, 9, and 4. (Ok, my teenager can stay home.) And if I can be home by midnight, before my family truckster reverts to its pumpkin shape.

BTW, is there anything that happens at your parties that a 4 year old should not be exposed to? Let me rephrase: Is there anything at your parties that a 4 year old should be exposed to? (Not if the party is any good, huh, buddy? icon_really_happy_guy.gif)

Thanks a bunch! Can't do it, but I am going to Tampa the weekend after (Labor Day). PM me. Or not.

QUOTE (SCREAM @ Aug 27 2004, 12:55 AM)
QUOTE (BSG @ Aug 27 2004, 12:37 AM)
BTW, is there anything that happens at your parties that a 4 year old should not be exposed to?

YES so maybe next time rofl3.gif

*nods*

From past experience.. there are things they should be exposed to... and defintly things they should not! tempted.gif

Havent checked the board here in a bit... so a BIG thanks to all for the warm greeting! trink39.gif

Makes me feel all warm and melty inside like a grilled cheese sandwich.... biggrin.gif

---- Start shameless plug #2----

2 ozzfest tix still available for tampa

$125 takes both of them. Sec 101 Row L.

(Discount from the above available for people letting me stay at thier house wednesday night tongue.gif)

---- end shameless plug #2 -----

QUOTE (-Q- @ Aug 27 2004, 09:50 PM)
Makes me feel all warm and melty inside like a grilled cheese sandwich.... biggrin.gif

Mmmmmmm... grilled cheese doh.gif

Archived