MOOSEHEAD BEER

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SlackABob @ Jan 6 2008, 04:17 AM)
QUOTE (different strings @ Jan 6 2008, 02:24 AM)
QUOTE (SlackABob @ Nov 14 2007, 08:02 AM)
I was thinking, I haven't had a Moosie in a while, so i had to go out today and get a case. I'll be feeling fine after dinner tonight!

trink39.gif

bumper.gif Hey Bobby I was wonderin' if you managed to find any Moosies yet in Virginia? trink39.gif

NO! fists crying.gif

Really?

I've never had to look too hard to find some Moose here in Ginny. Giant (in Northern VA) and Safeway usually carry it regularly. Down South, I'm not sure. They get a little weird down there. Ukrops doesn't sell any beer or wine since it goes against their Christian beliefs. They do sell cigarettes though. Go figure.

I'll find out who my distributor is and update you on it soon Bob. trink39.gif

QUOTE (Mr. Mojo Risin' @ Feb 21 2008, 12:55 AM)
QUOTE (River Alph @ May 31 2006, 09:16 AM)
I wish they made a light beer for those of us who are larger than needed

Don't even sweat it. Even the 'ultra light' millers, buds, and even michelob ultra are over 80 calories, with most light good beers(i.e. sam adams) over 100.

^^Moosehead is going to make a "Premium Light" beer. I read the article in the paper this morning (we got the news about this here because their USA importer is in Boulder.

Just thought you all would like to know. It is only available in a couple States, but I'll try it when it hits the shelves.

Rocky Mountain News Article- Moosehead Light

QUOTE (steelcaressed @ Feb 20 2008, 09:54 PM)
QUOTE (SlackABob @ Jan 6 2008, 04:17 AM)
QUOTE (different strings @ Jan 6 2008, 02:24 AM)
QUOTE (SlackABob @ Nov 14 2007, 08:02 AM)
I was thinking, I haven't had a Moosie in a while, so i had to go out today and get a case. I'll be feeling fine after dinner tonight!

trink39.gif

bumper.gif Hey Bobby I was wonderin' if you managed to find any Moosies yet in Virginia? trink39.gif

NO! fists crying.gif

Really?

I've never had to look too hard to find some Moose here in Ginny. Giant (in Northern VA) and Safeway usually carry it regularly. Down South, I'm not sure. They get a little weird down there. Ukrops doesn't sell any beer or wine since it goes against their Christian beliefs. They do sell cigarettes though. Go figure.

I'll find out who my distributor is and update you on it soon Bob. trink39.gif

That very nice of ya, SC!

They don't sell in any of the Giants or Blooms by me...

I tried Mooshead Light a couple weeks ago and it was pretty good. I am not much of a light beer drinker, but I found it to have a little more taste than the average light beer.

trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif inahalf 1022.gif

That's how many I had tonite!

I've been noticing the last few years, that the Moose has only been showing up during the summer? Thank God the summer is just around the corner! 1022.gif

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y234/bobwire/heed_the_call_home.gif