The Camera Eye V.S Natural Sciance

Soni

131 members have voted

1. 1. The Camera Eye V.S Natural Sciance

• The Camera Eye
    • Natural Sciance

"Natural Science". I've seen both live and both are masterpieces, yet after they brought it back during T4E tour it really was exciting for an old RUSH fan. It was a real treat, so heavy Live(Different Stages). Now if they were to bring back "Camera Eye" in the next Tour... TCL 2.gif boarder.gif

To vote at all, I would have for The Camera Eye. It was the first of the long-format Rush songs I ever heard - and I've spent countless hours of my childhood listening to it. I didn't discover Natural Science until my 20's. And even though NS is one of the most amazing songs in history, it's still gotta be TCE. There is a sound and feel to it that no other can touch.

That and for the fact that there are memories of great f'ing sex with that song, makes it a no brainer. TCE takes it.

QUOTE (paganoman @ May 23 2006, 01:57 PM)
To vote at all, I would have for The Camera Eye. It was the first of the long-format Rush songs I ever heard - and I've spent countless hours of my childhood listening to it. I didn't discover Natural Science until my 20's. And even though NS is one of the most amazing songs in history, it's still gotta be TCE. There is a sound and feel to it that no other can touch.

That and for the fact that there are memories of great f'ing sex with that song, makes it a no brainer. TCE takes it.

What?! You had sex while the Camera Eye was playing in the background? ohmy.gif

Who with? Uh, nevermind. unsure.gif

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ May 23 2006, 06:14 PM)
QUOTE (paganoman @ May 23 2006, 01:57 PM)
To vote at all, I would have for The Camera Eye.  It was the first of the long-format Rush songs I ever heard - and I've spent countless hours of my childhood listening to it.  I didn't discover Natural Science until my 20's.  And even though NS is one of the most amazing songs in history, it's still gotta be TCE.  There is a sound and feel to it that no other can touch.

That and for the fact that there are memories of great f'ing sex with that song, makes it a no brainer.  TCE takes it.

What?! You had sex while the Camera Eye was playing in the background? ohmy.gif

Who with? Uh, nevermind. unsure.gif

Who with? laugh.gif

Whaddaya want, a play-by-play? tongue.gif

Natural Science has much better drumming!!! Neil pulls out all the stops!!

The lyrics rock too!!

Ya`ll take care

Although I really don't like picking favs....Natural Science is the one I'd go with (if I had to)

QUOTE (Sabs89 @ Jun 6 2006, 04:32 PM)
Both amazing, but NS was impeccable live, and i like it a little bit more than Eye.

agreed yes.gif