RushHour Radio Program on The Dividing Line

RushWife

Hello Fellow Rush Fans!

I stopped in to tell you all about an internet radio station that you might enjoy... TheDividingLine.Com Here you will find all the Progressive Rock you can stand, and a little bit more biggrin.gif My husband and I have a show on The Dividing Line devoted entirely to our obsession...RUSH. It's called RushHour and it's an hour (duh) of nothin' but Rush...your weekly nugget. It aires live every Tuesday at 6pm Pacific or you can listen to the archive anytime you'd like. If you listen live, be sure to join us in chat for some lively conversations (to say the least) cheer.gif Check out the link to chat on the main dividing line page. To see our page go to RushHour home page Come join us and say you are from the Rush Forum and you'll get a "free" request wink.gif

Hope to see you there! trink39.gif

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An All-Request Show tonight! What a great bunch of songs too!

Limbo (5:28)

Countdown (5:49)

Presto (5:46)

Kid Gloves (4:20)

Digital Man (6:22)

Manhattan Project (5:07)

Driven (5:22)

Dreamline (5:10)

Middletown Dreams (5:15)

Anthem (4:47)

Totem (4:58)

Stick It Out (4:42)

Tai Shan (4:17)

The Analog Kid (4:48)

Red Lenses (4:44)

Take a Friend (4:27)

Our apologies for playing more than an hour of Rush! But is was all about what you wanted! Thanks for your input!

Glad to see some RF peeps in chat tonight! It was nice to have you! For those that missed the live show, check out our archive anytime...almost as fun as listening live! Be cool! 2.gif

Yes, The Dividing Line is a great place to catch some progressive rock! And RushHour!! I have discovered some excellent music and artists that I'd never heard before bncegrn.gif You can listen anytime to archive shows (you need RealPlayer though) or if there isn't a show playing, there is always music coming from the automated feed. There are MANY excellent live programs in addition to RushHour...Check out the schedule, click on the show pages and read the bios and recent set lists...you won't be dissappointed

biggrin.gif

Very very nice. Its too bad more stations dont play such a diverse setlist of Rush's material. 107.7 the bone in SF can be heard playing a few more obscure songs every once in a while, I've heard Countdown, A Passage To Bangkok, and A Farewell To Kings in the last month over there being played in thier rotation. Sounds like a great station you got there biggrin.gif

very cool! i just found this now (as this past tuesday was my bday and i was out at my brothers house), but I'll make sure to tune in next tuesday!! trink38.gif

QUOTE (neilpeart_gal @ Nov 3 2004, 07:34 PM)
Rushwife, you must know Mary (our very own Rushgrrrl)!  smile.gif smile.gif

Yes NPG, I know Mary!! And since we live in the same town, we actually get to hang out together too!! Always a fun time!! She has a mighty fine show on The Dividing Line...Underdog Prog, Saturdays 4-7pm Pacific...You'll hear at least one Rush tune each week because she is, afterall, Rushgrrrl !!!

Thanks for the kind words everyone biggrin.gif I hope you all will check out our live show sometime! It is super fun and chat makes it all the better...pop in and make a request or email us at bradlorena@thedividingline.com. And there is always the archive if you can't make it live! "Progressive Music isn't dead, it just has a new address...The Dividing Line Broadcast Network"

RushOn!!

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Nov 9 2004, 10:26 PM)
This is totally cool...RushHour is over, but the prog rock continues...they just played Yes' "Roundabout" and now they're playing "Hopelessly Human" by Kansas! I'm impressed...

It wouldnt play for me

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Nov 9 2004, 10:41 PM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Nov 9 2004, 10:26 PM)
This is totally cool...RushHour is over, but the prog rock continues...they just played Yes' "Roundabout" and now they're playing "Hopelessly Human" by Kansas! I'm impressed...

It wouldnt play for me

You need Winamp installed. It's a jukebox-type program. There's a link on that site to download the program. (Underneath "Listen Now" is a link called "NOT WORKING? CLICK HERE.")

Here is what we played this week on RushHour and After RushHour

RUSH HOUR PLAYLIST

Leave That Thing Alone

The Seeker (3:27)

Bravado (4:35)

Natural Science - Live (8:05) **Request**

Available Light (5:04) **Request**

Alien Shore (5:47) **Request**

The Weapon (6:24)

Broon's Bane (1:37)

Jacob's Ladder - Live (8:49)

In the End - Live (7:13)

AFTER RUSH HOUR PLAYLIST

U2 - Beautiful Day (4:07)

Live - Iris (3:59) **Request**

Yes - Roundabout (8:35) **Request**

Kansas - Hopelessly Human (7:08) **Request**

King's X - Everybody Knows a Little Bit [Acoustic] (4:14)

Pink Floyd - Welcome to the Machine (7:33) **Request**

Marillion - Hope for the Future (5:10)

Talking Heads - Road to Nowhere (4:20)

Remember, if you missed it live, there is always the archive!!

RushHour HomePage

QUOTE (RushWife @ Nov 9 2004, 09:09 PM)
Here is what we played this week on RushHour and After RushHour

RUSH HOUR PLAYLIST

Leave That Thing Alone
The Seeker (3:27)
Bravado (4:35)
Natural Science - Live (8:05) **Request**
Available Light (5:04) **Request**
Alien Shore (5:47) **Request**
The Weapon (6:24)
Broon's Bane (1:37)
Jacob's Ladder - Live (8:49)
In the End - Live (7:13)

AFTER RUSH HOUR PLAYLIST

U2 - Beautiful Day (4:07)
Live - Iris (3:59) **Request**
Yes - Roundabout (8:35) **Request**
Kansas - Hopelessly Human (7:08) **Request**
King's X - Everybody Knows a Little Bit [Acoustic] (4:14)
Pink Floyd - Welcome to the Machine (7:33) **Request**
Marillion - Hope for the Future (5:10)
Talking Heads - Road to Nowhere (4:20)

Remember, if you missed it live, there is always the archive!!
RushHour HomePage

Very nice yes.gif

Archived