Whats going to happen?

Alsgalpal

What is going to happend when all this is over with. In about 200 years, will this message board be around? Will it vanish into thin cyber space? Or, will people save this, in some ancient archives and study our culture and our times like we did on Anne Frank in her time?

What is your take on all this?

Can you just imagine that? laugh.gif Someone digging all these files up and reading all this stuff?

I can picture it now:

Future Cyber Historian 1: "Who's Rush?"

Future Cyber Historian 2: "I don't know... they were never on the cover of Rolling Stone and they're not a part of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame either. Why were these people so devoted to them"

FCH 1: "They must have been crazy to have spent all this silly time talking about their lives and this band of three ugly guys from Canada".

FCH 2: "You go on and I'll get back to studying this here TRF thing. It may have been of some importance at one time. I see mention of the search for HILDA here. Maybe they were on to something and we can FINALLY find our HILDA.

FCH 1: "Okay... I will return later. Good Day Brother. Keep the Flame Alive and... BAKE THE ROLLS."

FCH 2: "Yes, Brother. I shall always keep the flame burning white hot and forever be BAKING THE ROLLS."

Or something like that. tongue.gif

icon_really_happy_guy.gif

i kill me.

Dictionary in 2206:

POST WHORE:

n.,

1. A person from the millinium era with no indication of a discernable life, who frequented message boards in search of some form of enlightenment, however cheap and inconsequential it may be.

2. See TRF'er.

Teacher in 2206:

Okay class... i want you all to upload all the data of the Great Mascot War of 06 into your brainbots and present a holographic presentation for the class by next Thursday. It should contain at least one biography on any of the three seperate, but same aliases of the man known throughout history as simply... LENERD.

The year is 2112. Three descendants of RR, GG and 1-0-0-1 are gathered in a secret cavern. A very low-tech "DVD" is timed to play when the three of them enter the passwords. The movie begins.

RR: You three have been gathered together to help restore order in the future. Things must have gotten terribly overrun by the Priests and we need the three of you to remind the people what they have had taken away from them.

1-0-0-1: We need you to make copies of the musical offering before you and distribute them through the world to get everyone to stand STRONG and FIGHT!!!

GG: If all has come to pass as the incredibly handsome Neil Peart had foretold it... you will need to gather an army of the "enlightened" and bring them all together under the re-born flag of TRF

As the children watch in total awe and are spellbound by the words and instructions they are being given by their ancient ancestors, the screen goes all staticy and finally when it comes back...

to be continued. tongue.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ May 13 2006, 01:38 PM)
Teacher in 2206:

Okay class... i want you all to upload all the data of the Great Mascot War of 06 into your brainbots and present a holographic presentation for the class by next Thursday. It should contain at least one biography on any of the three seperate, but same aliases of the man known throughout history as simply... LENERD.

z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif

WTF???:rant:

i don't wanna wait.... fists crying.gif

NECRO...NECRO.....

WAKE THE F*#K UP AND TELL US WHAT

HAPPENED WHEN IT CAME BACK ON!!!! 1022.gif

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/9130/spit6ph.gif

Ya'll are just too much!!!! I know I can always count on you guys! wub.gif

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ May 13 2006, 08:20 PM)

Ya'll are just too much!!!! I know I can always count on you guys! wub.gif

*spits water*

That's officially your smiley, Kris rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

QUOTE (Trance @ May 13 2006, 04:30 PM)

Ya'll are just too much!!!!  I know I can always count on you guys!  wub.gif

*spits water*

Ye, too bad we dont have a coffee spitting smilie, and a sandwich spitting smilie, eh?

You remember that one? How about a smilie that falls off the chair?

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ May 13 2006, 09:02 PM)
QUOTE (Trance @ May 13 2006, 04:30 PM)

Ya'll are just too much!!!!  I know I can always count on you guys!  wub.gif

*spits water*

Ye, too bad we dont have a coffee spitting smilie, and a sandwich spitting smilie, eh?

You remember that one? How about a smilie that falls off the chair?

Find em and email them to one of us! RushRevisited@cinci.rr.com

Make sure their in .gif format if at all possible trink39.gif

QUOTE (Grandpa Grizz @ May 13 2006, 10:34 PM)
In 2112 Quantum Zappa will write, TRF: The Opera.

laugh.gif

i'd make sure all my living relatives go to see that!

Archived