If I never hear this RUSH song again...

Presto-digitation

"In the Mood"

QUOTE (fledgehog @ May 20 2006, 11:57 PM)
Dog Years

Bravado is almost as bad.

I felt like that about Dog Years at first but it's grown on me over the years to the point where it's merely "weird" laugh.gif

I think it's got to be Rivendell I can't stop myself from hitting the skip button, (used to lifting the needle)...

I've come to enjoy Dog Years, as I've paid better attention to the lyrics (minus the goofy "tortoise" thing).

Roll the Bones is an easy choice for me. Pisses me off every time it's played live.

Red Barchetta and Limelight. Even with satellite radio these are still the top 2 I hear and I change the station everytime. I liked them both at one time but they are just sooo over-played.

I would say "I Think I'm Going Bald," but it's actually kind of funny.

There are several I probably won't hear anyway, since I don't own all of the albums (anymore... I have owned every Rush album at some point or another). But among the ones I do have right now, hmmm... that's tough. The first thing that came to mind was "Tears," and after looking through all things Rush in my iTunes library, I guess I'd stick with that.

QUOTE (The Rocinante @ Aug 6 2006, 06:12 PM)
Dog Years

Bravado is a great song

I agree. Bravado is awesome.

I don't really feel that strongly about any of their songs, except some of the stuff from Feedback.

Damn, I hate Summertime Blues...

This is a hard question....

I love all of Rush's songs. There's not one I can single out.

QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Dec 20 2006, 01:38 PM)
Red Barchetta and Limelight. Even with satellite radio these are still the top 2 I hear and I change the station everytime. I liked them both at one time but they are just sooo over-played.

You're killing me ... two of my favorite songs.

Limelight, Closer to the Heart, Tom Sawyer. Heard them played way too much. You CAN get too much of a good thing.

Now two people have mentioned Red Barchetta.

Really? Who could ever be sick of that song? Is this an attempt to play a joke on a specific poster or are those that posted this serious? wtf.gif