Lost-great show or major addiction?

Quyn

QUOTE (Kenneth @ Mar 27 2011, 03:10 PM)
Looking back, what were the best seasons?

I'd say that seasons 2 and 3 were terrible due to their sluggish pace, and I didn't like six simply because it all lead up to an unsatisfying, confusing ending..

Seasons 1 and 5 all the way.

Both seasons 2 and 3 had sluggish starts but very strong "last thirds" of any other seasons..

Season 2 was slow, but when they brought in "Henry Gale" that kind of saved that season...

same with season 3...a very sluggish start but the last 3rd of season 3 is a great block of episodes, maybe the best of the series... hell look at these string of episodes from the end of S3.. "The Brig, The Man Behind the Curtain ,Greatest Hits ,Through the Looking Glass 1&2" Probably the best 5 consecutive hours of LOST period..

But overall my favorite season is probably the first, then the fourth, fifth, second, sixth, third

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Kenneth @ Mar 27 2011, 03:10 PM)
Looking back, what were the best seasons?

I'd say that seasons 2 and 3 were terrible due to their sluggish pace, and I didn't like six simply because it all lead up to an unsatisfying, confusing ending..

Seasons 1 and 5 all the way.

I agree, although I tend to just look at the whole series, not breaking into seasons...That final season just monkey balls so bad...I like to think after season 5 with the final event of that season, the show ended.

LOST is my all time favorite show. During its run, I never missed an episode. I own all 6 seasons on DVD, bought them all day of release. And I even bought the complete series on Blu-Ray when I switched formats. Love it and cannot get enough of it.

QUOTE (L. Wince @ May 4 2011, 11:37 PM)
LOST is my all time favorite show. During its run, I never missed an episode. I own all 6 seasons on DVD, bought them all day of release. And I even bought the complete series on Blu-Ray when I switched formats. Love it and cannot get enough of it.

Gotta say it was pro'ly my favorite as well with the exception of the last season which I hated.

BTW Crash was one of my favorite games as well although I pretty much just concentrated on the original. Great game.

QUOTE (SeamusWiles @ May 5 2011, 02:08 PM)
I've NEVER seen an episode of Lost. Is it worth watching the entire series? I hear the ending is a disappointment.

It's totally worth it...but stop at the end of the 5th season!!!

Although there is a sixth season...just pretend it never happened. I'll leave it at that.

I wish they wouldve went in a different direction with the final season, but I like it anyways, probably more due to my dedication to the show than anything. Other than that, the series as a whole is fantastic, and well worth the time and money, and energy put into it. Lol

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jul 22 2011, 11:36 PM)
A brand new clip from LOST!

http://www.sl-lost.com/2011/07/22/new-official-lost-video/

Possible spoiler.

Haha...Great idea...but that pertains to the 6th season which really didn't happen because Lost officially ended when Jughead blew...so it really makes no sense.

QUOTE (Invisible To Telescopic Eye @ Jul 23 2011, 01:10 AM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jul 22 2011, 11:36 PM)
A brand new clip from LOST!

http://www.sl-lost.com/2011/07/22/new-official-lost-video/

Possible spoiler.

Haha...Great idea...but that pertains to the 6th season which really didn't happen because Lost officially ended when Jughead blew...so it really makes no sense.

"It makes perfect sense!" -Jacob

tongue.gif

I loved the first season. It felt like a modern twist on Gilligan's island. I watched consistantly until the whole thing with season 3 where they brought in the hatch, that black cloud thing and a bunch of other oddities. IMO it jumped the shark there so I stopped watching it.