PPP

eh.gif or..."political posts permission" tongue.gif

i was wondering if it's cool if i post some politically-related stuff in this thread, and we'll all behave, since some of us are new and can't access the politics forum yet?

we promise to sweep up the crumbs and bleach the fridge when we're done!

cuz.....cuz.... scared.gif ...i'm...i'm... fists crying.gif ...h-h-having... eh.gif ...s-s-s-serious wh-wh- doh.gif whithdrawal...and posts are ba-ba-ba- 062802puke_prv.gif backing up in my b-brain...

Hi Jewel. Forgive me for saying no. But I have yet to see a political topic that stays friendly. There are very good reasons why the requirements for politics access were put in place and why it is asked that all political discussions be kept there. I'm sorry.

smile.gif

bummer...oh well, i know exactly where you're coming from! (wouldn't be CP's AL forum, would it?! lol!) just kidding. i'm having trouble holding my tongue about all these delicious news stories i have something to say about! but i'll be good, eh? unless u wanna i bribe ya with popt- er...toaster streudel so's i can get in the forum a teensy bit earlier than normal? being as that i'm not normal to begin with, thus it'd be a totally normal move for me?

yes.gif

no.gif

confused13.gif

or waffen093.gif ?

/JooR slides a beer behind the Curtains of Modulator of Cyber-lost Roaming Rush-related Riffraff and waits...\

QUOTE (Jewel Out of Reach @ May 9 2006, 02:22 PM)
bummer...oh well, i know exactly where you're coming from! (wouldn't be CP's AL forum, would it?! lol!) just kidding. i'm having trouble holding my tongue about all these delicious news stories i have something to say about! but i'll be good, eh? unless u wanna i bribe ya with popt- er...toaster streudel so's i can get in the forum a teensy bit earlier than normal? being as that i'm not normal to begin with, thus it'd be a totally normal move for me?

yes.gif

no.gif

confused13.gif

or waffen093.gif ?

/JooR slides a beer behind the Curtains of Modulator of Cyber-lost Roaming Rush-related Riffraff and waits...\

laugh.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (thestand @ May 9 2006, 02:38 PM)
Psst... you didn't hear it from me, but why don't you go spam up one of our spam topics like "I want to catch up to Test", get a hundred posts, and then PM RR for permission.

Because that wouldn't qualify him tongue.gif You have to be a member 30 days too biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Jewel Out of Reach @ May 9 2006, 03:08 PM)
psssst- i'm a her! tongue.gif

Oh well HELL, why didn't you say so! Ok, Policital access granted.

NOT tongue.gif

I wish we could let you in, I am sure it would be fine, if you had only registered here before this it wouldn't be a prob... sad.gif

Sorry sad.gif

Archived