the not-so great mascot war of '06

Lenerd

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ May 9 2006, 03:06 PM)
There she was,
just a walkin' down the street,
singing doo wah....

Oh f**k it, I give up...

I think my best "line" in my early years was something more crude, along the lines of "Hey you in the pink, make my finger stink"...

Can't figure out why I never got laid...

laugh.gif

rofl3.gif

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (CeeJ @ May 9 2006, 03:03 PM)
QUOTE (tick @ May 9 2006, 03:50 PM)
QUOTE (Daylin @ May 9 2006, 02:38 PM)
QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ May 9 2006, 09:21 AM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ May 9 2006, 04:08 AM)
QUOTE (tick @ May 9 2006, 06:53 AM)
look why dont we all just calm down and admire my avitar. drool1.gif  trink36.gif  laugh.gif

EXCELLENT idea. It's the best avatar ever. drool1.gif

I even like that avatar!!!

ph34r.gif

yes.gif ph34r.gif laugh.gif

I have a friend that looks like that!

Imagine how I feel when we are walking down the street together tongue.gif wink.gif laugh.gif

c'mon daylin your not exactly chopped liver. blush4.gif

OMG....

ohmy.gif

I just checked out your pic wink.gif

Are you wacko.gif ?

Or too much cool10.gif ?

doh.gif ...Wake up CHICKIE!!!!

wink.gif (whistles....)

dazed025.gif STOP NOW!!!

YOU ARE ALL THAT + THE CHERRIES!!!

rose.gif rose.gif

wub.gif Ceej,

To answer your question I am a little wacko.gif yes.gif

Okay, my face is on fire now......at least it's not those darn hot flashes wink.gif laugh.gif

At least this thread is taking a nice turn for the better!

You all are the best! heart.gif rose.gif

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ May 9 2006, 04:06 PM)

I think my best "line" in my early years was something more crude, along the lines of "Hey you in the pink, make my finger stink"...

ohmy.gif dazed025.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

I JUST LOVE MAKE UP POSTING ! laugh.gif trink36.gif

QUOTE (Daylin @ May 9 2006, 12:12 PM)
look why dont we all just calm down and admire my avitar. drool1.gif  trink36.gif  laugh.gif

ph34r.gif

Imagine how I feel when we are walking down the street together tongue.gif wink.gif laugh.gif

OMG....

ohmy.gif

Are you wacko.gif ?

Or too much cool10.gif ?

wink.gif (whistles....)

dazed025.gif STOP NOW!!!

rose.gif rose.gif

wub.gif Ceej,

Okay, my face is on fire now......at least it's not those darn hot flashes wink.gif laugh.gif

What do you girls mean by wacko.gif ?

Does it mean what I think it means??? unsure.gif

QUOTE (Trance @ May 9 2006, 12:14 PM)
QUOTE (RushRevisited @ May 9 2006, 04:06 PM)

ohmy.gif dazed025.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

*spits juice out*

z7shysterical.gif

I could use that line, but I don't think it would have the same meaning... ph34r.gif

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ May 9 2006, 03:15 PM)

ph34r.gif

OMG....

ohmy.gif

Are you wacko.gif ?

Or too much cool10.gif ?

wink.gif (whistles....)

dazed025.gif STOP NOW!!!

rose.gif rose.gif

wub.gif Ceej,

fing.gif AGP laugh.gif

ph34r.gif

OMG....

ohmy.gif

Are you wacko.gif ?

Or too much cool10.gif ?

wink.gif (whistles....)

dazed025.gif STOP NOW!!!

rose.gif rose.gif

You think she looks wacko.gif and cool10.gif in Daylin's pic? laugh.gif I know you were kidding but I think she looks fine. yes.gif

QUOTE (Daylin @ May 9 2006, 12:18 PM)
QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ May 9 2006, 03:15 PM)

ph34r.gif

OMG....

ohmy.gif

Are you wacko.gif ?

Or too much cool10.gif ?

wink.gif (whistles....)

dazed025.gif STOP NOW!!!

rose.gif rose.gif

wub.gif Ceej,

fing.gif AGP laugh.gif

I am so LOST. unsure.gif eh.gif

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ May 9 2006, 08:18 AM)
QUOTE (Necromancer @ May 9 2006, 12:55 AM)
QUOTE (RushRevisited @ May 8 2006, 08:26 PM)
QUOTE (CeeJ @ May 8 2006, 09:12 PM)
QUOTE (RushRevisited @ May 8 2006, 07:19 PM)
Necro, I have gone through the two threads (one poll, one not) and I don't see what you are talking about.  Could you please be more specific or point me to a link please?

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?show...40entry455969

this is where it started for him. he asked me to post this for him.

Is he at work or something?

Ok, tell him to scroll up a bit to the top of his page, long before 1001's post (which, BTW I agree with 100% at that point).

Necro's post:

Some things never change. I remember a silly poll about batman and who his girlfriend should be and THAT also turned ugly and stupid for no reason. Some of us don't have a silly bone in us and that's fine and dandy... but other's have a poop on people's silly bone and i guess that's fine too,

It just sounds like a chip on the shoulder or something, why were you so angry at this point in the thread? I am not being a wise-ass, I am really wanting to settle this, because the whole thing doesn't make sense to me... Thanks man... trink39.gif

Hey Mike. I was just relaxing listening to some new cd's while CeeJ usurps all my TRF time. laugh.gif So when she read that to me, I just told her to post for me.

It's not really a chip I don't think. Just got peeved that a silly goofy idea or thread that had no intent but to make people laugh got all stupid again for no reason. I think I've stated repeatedly that the best option when you don't want to join in with something you hate or don't understand is to avoid. But some people consistantly criticize and i'd just had enough i guess.

So I thought that posting something that might start a conflict/resolution thing would be good. We didn't get to any type of resolution because the thread got immediately closed. Now had the jab been made FROM the jabbee... i have to question would the thread have been closed so fast? Sorry 1... but lots of us have been the target of HER jabs and insults and NO ONE ever closed a thread over it. I know you read your own board and I know you can't be BLIND to this.

Anyway... i guess just seeing such a silly poll/thread that's only intent was to make people laugh get this way AGAIN, got me irked. I can't talk about RUSH 24/7. It's obvious I'm here more for the fun stuff. But you don't see me ranking on the other stuff that I don't like. That's all.

I see other's points that it's just a board and all that, especially more lately, but it's a good community and believe me i'm far from some sappy flower person, but I don't see why such hostility and snippiness is aimed at the so-called "goobcrew". Which by the way should be more appropriately the Tick KLIQ. tongue.gif

I've been told that there's a feeling of exclusion given off by us and I don't see it. I have tried my best to include everyone and been met with downright hostility in some cases. Wahhh... I know. fists crying.gif

So anyway... i guess that's how I feel on all that. Not really a chip, but chip-"ish" maybe. wink.gif Hope it helps.

trink39.gif

Well Necro, it seems you do indeed have a chip on your shoulder and you're harboring some resentment towards at the very least Mrs. Huck and the board in general - even seems resentment towards Goob for speaking his mind (kinda ironic you getting on him for that isn't it?). Nothing I can do about that. Seems this is your problem, not ours bro...

Okay... it's a chip. I don't think it does, but if y'all do, then who am i to argue anymore? I got peeved... spoke my mind... chaos erupted like always and trink39.gif all around, but nothing is resolved and the resentment people have for the "goobcrew" will stick around and the next time something happens to seep out of containment box and into random samples, THIS will probably happen again. I wasn't the only one who was upset about it Mike, so there's a couple chips, not just mine.

Regardless of Gary's backpedalling on this, he was peeved as well in the beginning. I hate speaking for him, so i'll instead say that i got the feeling he was in conversation with him. He changed his mind for his own reasons, and i respect them... honestly I do. I just could not RESIST busting his ass about it. After the countless arguments and run ins with certain people here, it was quite surreal to see those same people post "good post" and stuff like that when in the past I've seen them rip him a new one for having the nads to speak his opinion. Was NEVER angry at him. Can't speak for Geds though. tongue.gif By the way... are you confusing your kens here? I didn't really get on Goobs much about it, other than some icy remarks about backpedalling. I think. I don't know anymore. wacko.gif

So I'll give you the chip, but "resentment"??? Come on RR... the last thing I could EVER feel toward this board is RESENTMENT. I've posted too many times how much this board got me through the worst period of my life, so HOW could I possibly resent anything about the board? I know there's been altercations, but they've all been worked out or fixed properly... from my point of view anyway. My jab at Mrs. Huck Rogers was never meant to bring out you guys in any kind of admin role. I thought she'd spew at me and I'd spew back and maybe finally a whole lot of undeserved tension could be resolved. But it didn't work out that way. doh.gif

I have NO resentment toward this board. Though I don't camp here from 6pm to 3:30 of every morning anymore, I still have the utmost respect for you guys and this place and tons of love for a lot of people around here. I just don't type very lovey when i'm riled up. Who does? confused13.gif

So, anyway... hope this is over. I have a birthday party for Falco I'm late for and he might actually be around for this one since CP's having problems. laugh.gif

Oops. Sorry to have gotten serious again. I didn't know the thread turned into the Daylin's Hot thread. I mean... isn't that just common knowledge???

But anyway... ummm... CeeJ... umm... nah... nevermind.

wacko.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ May 9 2006, 05:51 PM)
QUOTE (RushRevisited @ May 9 2006, 08:18 AM)
QUOTE (Necromancer @ May 9 2006, 12:55 AM)
QUOTE (RushRevisited @ May 8 2006, 08:26 PM)
QUOTE (CeeJ @ May 8 2006, 09:12 PM)
QUOTE (RushRevisited @ May 8 2006, 07:19 PM)
Necro, I have gone through the two threads (one poll, one not) and I don't see what you are talking about.  Could you please be more specific or point me to a link please?

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?show...40entry455969

this is where it started for him. he asked me to post this for him.

Is he at work or something?

Ok, tell him to scroll up a bit to the top of his page, long before 1001's post (which, BTW I agree with 100% at that point).

Necro's post:

Some things never change. I remember a silly poll about batman and who his girlfriend should be and THAT also turned ugly and stupid for no reason. Some of us don't have a silly bone in us and that's fine and dandy... but other's have a poop on people's silly bone and i guess that's fine too,

It just sounds like a chip on the shoulder or something, why were you so angry at this point in the thread? I am not being a wise-ass, I am really wanting to settle this, because the whole thing doesn't make sense to me... Thanks man... trink39.gif

Hey Mike. I was just relaxing listening to some new cd's while CeeJ usurps all my TRF time. laugh.gif So when she read that to me, I just told her to post for me.

It's not really a chip I don't think. Just got peeved that a silly goofy idea or thread that had no intent but to make people laugh got all stupid again for no reason. I think I've stated repeatedly that the best option when you don't want to join in with something you hate or don't understand is to avoid. But some people consistantly criticize and i'd just had enough i guess.

So I thought that posting something that might start a conflict/resolution thing would be good. We didn't get to any type of resolution because the thread got immediately closed. Now had the jab been made FROM the jabbee... i have to question would the thread have been closed so fast? Sorry 1... but lots of us have been the target of HER jabs and insults and NO ONE ever closed a thread over it. I know you read your own board and I know you can't be BLIND to this.

Anyway... i guess just seeing such a silly poll/thread that's only intent was to make people laugh get this way AGAIN, got me irked. I can't talk about RUSH 24/7. It's obvious I'm here more for the fun stuff. But you don't see me ranking on the other stuff that I don't like. That's all.

I see other's points that it's just a board and all that, especially more lately, but it's a good community and believe me i'm far from some sappy flower person, but I don't see why such hostility and snippiness is aimed at the so-called "goobcrew". Which by the way should be more appropriately the Tick KLIQ. tongue.gif

I've been told that there's a feeling of exclusion given off by us and I don't see it. I have tried my best to include everyone and been met with downright hostility in some cases. Wahhh... I know. fists crying.gif

So anyway... i guess that's how I feel on all that. Not really a chip, but chip-"ish" maybe. wink.gif Hope it helps.

trink39.gif

Well Necro, it seems you do indeed have a chip on your shoulder and you're harboring some resentment towards at the very least Mrs. Huck and the board in general - even seems resentment towards Goob for speaking his mind (kinda ironic you getting on him for that isn't it?). Nothing I can do about that. Seems this is your problem, not ours bro...

Okay... it's a chip. I don't think it does, but if y'all do, then who am i to argue anymore? I got peeved... spoke my mind... chaos erupted like always and trink39.gif all around, but nothing is resolved and the resentment people have for the "goobcrew" will stick around and the next time something happens to seep out of containment box and into random samples, THIS will probably happen again. I wasn't the only one who was upset about it Mike, so there's a couple chips, not just mine.

Regardless of Gary's backpedalling on this, he was peeved as well in the beginning. I hate speaking for him, so i'll instead say that i got the feeling he was in conversation with him. He changed his mind for his own reasons, and i respect them... honestly I do. I just could not RESIST busting his ass about it. After the countless arguments and run ins with certain people here, it was quite surreal to see those same people post "good post" and stuff like that when in the past I've seen them rip him a new one for having the nads to speak his opinion. Was NEVER angry at him. Can't speak for Geds though. tongue.gif By the way... are you confusing your kens here? I didn't really get on Goobs much about it, other than some icy remarks about backpedalling. I think. I don't know anymore. wacko.gif

So I'll give you the chip, but "resentment"??? Come on RR... the last thing I could EVER feel toward this board is RESENTMENT. I've posted too many times how much this board got me through the worst period of my life, so HOW could I possibly resent anything about the board? I know there's been altercations, but they've all been worked out or fixed properly... from my point of view anyway. My jab at Mrs. Huck Rogers was never meant to bring out you guys in any kind of admin role. I thought she'd spew at me and I'd spew back and maybe finally a whole lot of undeserved tension could be resolved. But it didn't work out that way. doh.gif

I have NO resentment toward this board. Though I don't camp here from 6pm to 3:30 of every morning anymore, I still have the utmost respect for you guys and this place and tons of love for a lot of people around here. I just don't type very lovey when i'm riled up. Who does? confused13.gif

So, anyway... hope this is over. I have a birthday party for Falco I'm late for and he might actually be around for this one since CP's having problems. laugh.gif

You're a dick head.

Just kidding...

Ok, but I understand your post, but you have to get one thing here: If you expect people to forget about the past then you have to too. In a nutshell...

And BTW, one thing I have to contest in your post... You say "and the next time something happens to seep out of containment box and into random samples".

Do a favor here... Go click on the profiles of whoever you are talking about (be it yourself, Goob, Tick, Geds, whoever you want). And see where the majority of posts lie (I'll give you a hint - no it is not Grand Designs)

Ok, anyway... like I said, if you "reset" your OWN views on how you THINK people perceive you here, you may realize that the ill will that you think is still harbored against you is NOT there anymore (and hasn't been there for a while).

QUOTE (Necromancer @ May 9 2006, 06:31 PM)
QUOTE (Signals1982 @ May 9 2006, 05:45 PM)

Yup!

Haven't we discussed this? laugh.gif

ahhhh... i see now... there are DIFFERENT flavors of tea around here. That way EVERYONE can have a nice cup. Good idea. YUP. laugh.gif

trink39.gif

Yup

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ May 9 2006, 07:25 PM)

Ok, anyway... like I said, if you "reset" your OWN views on how you THINK people perceive you here, you may realize that the ill will that you think is still harbored against you is NOT there anymore (and hasn't been there for a while).

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d134/geddylee2001/bfc5025d.jpg

I hear ya, Dog.

But with all due respect, RR, and I'm not being sarcastic here...just looking at this conversation and asking you to put yourself in any one of our shoes for a minute here.

Necro has been around for months. I've been around for months. Goobs has been around forever, but he doesn't care anyway. Tick has been here a good long time.

For MOST of that time, Dweezil, since I'm sure that is who you are refering to, has been COMPLETELY UNAPROACHABLE.

So it is OUR fault that after months of what could only be construed as a hateful attitude, we are just supposed to drop everything and suddenly give her the benefit of the doubt?

Honest discussion here, RR.....Isn't that pretty unrealistic?

She has made it , at least for me, a chore to even look at her posts, much less read them. Especially when I could assume that whatever post she was replying to was pure venom. And I was right a lot of times. Well, I take that back....in her CLIQUE, she was nice, to the rest of us....not so.

And now I'm supposed to notice she's grown from a mantis into a butterfly? That's pretty far-fetched, dude....

Like I said, a little public display of her change of attitude would help. I've NEVER seen any apology from her about anything. Never seen her sink to admitting she was just cold.

The job to prove her so wonderful isn't mine anymore. She has shown ME nothing but indifference and/or disrespect for most of my time here.

As far as I WAS concerned, she had made a bed, and she could damn well lie in it.

I 'll say you might have a point..... But then, you know, you COULD admit I do, too.

Or better yet, if those feelings aren't there anymore, how about SHE admit I have a point.

THAT would be a step in the right direction.

I mean c'mon......any one of US would do it.....

goodpost.gif

good job..well said.

now back to the matter of today...

HAS EVERYONE SEEN DAYLIN?

i think i'm in wub.gif

if i brought you rose.gif rose.gif rose.gif rose.gif rose.gif rose.gif

could you do some other poses?

where is my Daylin? is she still

smiling? i hope so!!!! cool.gif

rose.gif

icon_really_happy_guy.gif

hey don't tell Necro no.gif

QUOTE (CeeJ @ May 9 2006, 11:08 PM)
goodpost.gif

good job..well said.

now back to the matter of today...

HAS EVERYONE SEEN DAYLIN?

i think i'm in wub.gif

if i brought you rose.gif rose.gif rose.gif rose.gif rose.gif rose.gif
could you do some other poses?

where is my Daylin? is she still
smiling? i hope so!!!! cool.gif

rose.gif

icon_really_happy_guy.gif

hey don't tell Necro no.gif

ohmy.gif

cant help but notice it keeps getting brought up how i post more in random samples then grand designs . well what can i say , i caption alot of images . wink.gif laugh.gif these quarrels are really entertaining , as long as im watching from the shadows.

oh no , now one of my buds is gonna say , WHAT THE HELL TICK ! I THOUGHT YOU HAD MY BACK BRO ! laugh.gif rofl3.gif tongue.gif wink.gif

1022.gif TICK KLIQ ! 1022.gif cool.gif

653.gif

Archived