CeeJ is a Seeker

Necromancer

So I'm sleeping the other night. It's about 3:30 am and I hear "D'OH" from across the room. It immediately wakes me and I realize CeeJ isn't in bed. In a voice full of surprise I say... "Are you in CHAT???". She just laughs and keeps on typing. I found it so amusing that she would bust my cajones about being in chat just a few weeks ago and now here she was... chatting away in TRF's chat. Hmmmmm.

So if you look at our profiles here, it would also show that CeeJ is actually on the board much more than I am. Again... this is funny to me cuz I was once made fun of for being "addicted" to this place and now... WHO'S addicted to TRF??? tongue.gif This place just can't be stopped. laugh.gif It hooks everyone eh?

So in a relatively short time she's already a Seeker and I just want to be the first to congratulate her on being the latest person to join the ranks of the addicted. laugh.gif

Her 100th post was a heartfelt thank you to all of you for the support you gave me while she was away, and I have to echo those sentiments. Without this place and all of you, I wouldn't have made it through and now my wonderful fiance is finally a part of all this too. I couldn't be happier.

Way to go CeeJ. Keep posting. tongue.gif

trink39.gif oooops... i mean... trink36.gif for now. wink.gif

Kenny

http://www.anjelicasboudoir.com/WEBPAGE/pics/balloons/congrats/congrats.jpg

applaudit.gif common001.gif cheer.gif icon_alienjig.gif chickendance.gif

DAM EVERY SPARE MINUTE IVE HAD THIS MORNING HAS BEEN CONGRATULATING PEEPS !

trink36.gif 1022.gif 2.gif 653.gif GOOD TO HAVE YA CEEJ !

Oh man... sorry CeeJ... i posted this soon as i woke up this morning and forgot what the name of the post icon was for 100 posts. That's how this thread wound up in Finding My Way. doh.gif

If any admins or mods would like to move it.. that would be cool. Thanks.

thank you for making me so comforable cool.gif

i will keep posting cause i enjoy getting to

know all of you better 653.gif

necro...as far as waking you doh.gif

you had no problem with that wub.gif

or did you unsure.gif

as far as being addicting...

yes.gif and i don't get anything done. new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

so if anyone has any ideas of how i can get

away from this comp26.gif ....

ooops...i forgot you are all addicted wacko.gif

too.....

well, the saying goes...if you can't beat them

join them! trink39.gif

thanks everyone ...i hope to get to know

all of you better. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

drool1.gif I NEED TO BE WITH THE GANG FROM TRF!!!!

We all feel the same way.... some of us take a little longer to get hooked but when you are ... look out cause all you want to do is be here biggrin.gif

Any how congrats Ceej and glad you are here now!

QUOTE (Necromancer @ May 1 2006, 05:53 AM)
So I'm sleeping the other night.  It's about 3:30 am and I hear "D'OH" from across the room.  It immediately wakes me and I realize CeeJ isn't in bed.  In a voice full of surprise I say... "Are you in CHAT???".  She just laughs and keeps on typing.  I found it so amusing that she would bust my cajones about being in chat just a few weeks ago and now here she was... chatting away in TRF's chat.  Hmmmmm. 

So if you look at our profiles here, it would also show that CeeJ is actually on the board much more than I am.  Again... this is funny to me cuz I was once made fun of for being "addicted" to this place and now... WHO'S addicted to TRF???  tongue.gif  This place just can't be stopped.  laugh.gif  It hooks everyone eh? 

So in a relatively short time she's already a Seeker and I just want to be the first to congratulate her on being the latest person to join the ranks of the addicted.  laugh.gif

Her 100th post was a heartfelt thank you to all of you for the support you gave me while she was away, and I have to echo those sentiments.  Without this place and all of you, I wouldn't have made it through and now my wonderful fiance is finally a part of all this too.  I couldn't be happier. 

Way to go CeeJ.  Keep posting.  tongue.gif

trink39.gif  oooops... i mean...  trink36.gif  for now.  wink.gif

Kenny

Glad to have you here, Ceej. trink39.giftrink39.giftrink39.giftrink39.gif

Post on Ceej!! trink39.gif common001.gif trink39.gif common001.gif trink39.gif common001.gif trink39.gif

It's great having you around!

Ceej great to have you around these parts and yes TRF does become addictive but I am glad I don't have to fight for the comp26.gif like you do trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif