Nine Inch Nails

Moonraker

Ye, I dunno why we didn't start one before. NIN is right up there with Rush, as far as I'm concerned. I love Reznors creativity and talent. I can listen to any one song over and over, and hear new things in the deep layers every time...

We have had many kewl times viewing vids and listening to NIN, eh Moonie? 1022.gif

But to try to add some credibility to this thread, they are currently getting ready to start their final leg of the With Teeth tour with a short amphitheatre tour going through most major cities. Here is a link of all the tourdates. I plan on hitting the DC and hopefully the Mountain View shows. Anyone else going to these?

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Apr 26 2006, 01:52 PM)
But to try to add some credibility to this thread, they are currently getting ready to start their final leg of the With Teeth tour with a short amphitheatre tour going through most major cities. Here is a link of all the tourdates. I plan on hitting the DC and hopefully the Mountain View shows. Anyone else going to these?

I """should""" be going to Saratoga. The only problem is the two days before that is Dave Matthews Band, and the day after I have some state tests. So I'm not sure if I'll be able to, but I am planning on it.

How does the With Teeth sound in concert? So far, to date, I think this has been one of the best albums for them... Can't get enough of it...

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ May 4 2006, 11:10 AM)
How does the With Teeth sound in concert? So far, to date, I think this has been one of the best albums for them... Can't get enough of it...

Overall, the live experience is much more intense then the studio equivelents. A few songs I havent seen yet, like Every Day Is Exactly the Same, and he hasnt done Sunspots or All The Love In The World live yet, but they are definatly stronger live. I actually heard most of these songs in a live setting before hearing them on cd, and I thought that kinda left a bit of distaste in my mouth for the album, just didnt seem as moving.

Only has a really cool guitar intro that isnt on the studio version, and the beginning of Love Is Not Enough has a remixed synth intro to fit it better as the opener of the show.

Archived