daveyt

daveyt

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Davey. How ya doin', big guy?

Welcome, davey...it's nice to see you again. smile.gif Greetings from the land of juleps and magnolias... rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

ok here's a little picture tour called "a picture is worth a thousand words" basically i got pied by the senior class but half of these kids don't know who i am; thus the looks of bewilderment as give them the DAVEYT TREATMENT applaudit.gif

here we go...

OK now i tell them that this SENIOR GATHERING has been cancelled and is considered UNLAWFUL, and they need to start heading back to the lunch area...

bncegrn.gif

http://hometown.aol.com/dvthomp3/images/dscn3303.jpg

OK now they start calling me an "asshole" in spanish-chant laugh.gif . i start doing a "who me?" look. laugh.gif ok so i go get the microphone and say "whoever pies me....is gonna get suspended!" and they start getting riled up...then the bidding starts "do i hear 10 dollars?" by the senior leadership...

bncegrn.gif

then ANTHONY shows up with $20. this is classic. anthony and i have trashed talked for like 3 years now. he's in my homeroom where anything goes and i can tell he's gonna cherrish this. i grab the mic and look him straight in the eye: "if you pie me i'm gonna fail you!"...now all the seniors want to see me splattered! others are bidding more $$$ but anthony comes back with like $30 while i'm standing there thinking about what i do for these kids...

http://hometown.aol.com/dvthomp3/images/dscn3305.jpg

Archived