Post 3 useless facts

Geds

QUOTE (slacker @ Aug 30 2005, 12:08 PM)
3-Right handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left handed people do

1) I am ambedextrious.

2) I write left-handed but throw a baseball right-handed.

3) If I practice, I can write with both hands. wacko.gif

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Drumnut @ Aug 30 2005, 02:40 PM)
QUOTE (Cygnus x-1 @ Aug 30 2005, 11:01 AM)
3) I wonder if I should go over to the gadget thread and mention some of the MIDI equipment I currently use....

1) You should go to the Musicians thread and post your midi set-up.

2) I play acoustic drums but sequence songs for a 50's Doo Wop Group that uses almost all midi in their act.

3) I have a dead thread in The Musicians Forum that could use some input.

1) {In response to your #1} I appreciate the invite and will do so soon.

2) {In response to your #3} Again, I appreciate the invite, and will go there soon as well.....What's the name of it, so I can find it easier?

Since I'm so new, there's a lot of "unread" threads for me.

3) I wonder if it's possible to change your user name after you've been in for awhile.

1. the phlegm in my throat is causing it to burn.

2. I just cleaned and scrubbed my whole apartment.

3. I really have this almost irresistable urge to pick at the inside of my nose.

1-The citrus soda 7-UP was created in 1929; "7" was selected because the original containers were 7 ounces. "UP" indicated the direction of the bubbles.

2- Dentists have recommended that a toothbrush be kept at least 6 feet (2 m) away from a toilet to avoid airborne particles resulting from the flush

3-Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient at waking you up in the morning.

4-I have way to much time on my hands

1) Mercury is the only metal that is a liquid at room temperature

2) Hummingbirds are the only birds that can fly backwards

3) Carbon Dioxide doesn't have a liquid state (it goes directly from a solid (dry ice) to a gas)

QUOTE (Cygnus x-1 @ Aug 30 2005, 12:25 PM)
QUOTE (Drumnut @ Aug 30 2005, 02:40 PM)
QUOTE (Cygnus x-1 @ Aug 30 2005, 11:01 AM)
3) I wonder if I should go over to the gadget thread and mention some of the MIDI equipment I currently use....

1) You should go to the Musicians thread and post your midi set-up.

2) I play acoustic drums but sequence songs for a 50's Doo Wop Group that uses almost all midi in their act.

3) I have a dead thread in The Musicians Forum that could use some input.

1) {In response to your #1} I appreciate the invite and will do so soon.

2) {In response to your #3} Again, I appreciate the invite, and will go there soon as well.....What's the name of it, so I can find it easier?

Since I'm so new, there's a lot of "unread" threads for me.

3) I wonder if it's possible to change your user name after you've been in for awhile.

1) Any input on creating new midi sequences on programs such as "Power Tracks" would be appreciated.

2) Here is the thread that I was referring to.

3) On #3, Check with the Admins on this one, exceptions have been made but the final decision is up to the powers that be's.

1) For episodes of Lost, Yunjim Kim (Sun) had to teach Daniel Dae Kim (her on-screen husband) how to speak Korean.

2) Westward Ho! is the only place in Britain that has an exclamation mark in its name.

3) If you play the 45 rpm single of 'I Should Be So Lucky' by Kylie Minogue at 33 rpm, it sounds like Rick Astley is singing.

1. MY cats breath smells like catfood

2. Indys dogs breath smells like sh*T laugh.gif

3. My Breath smells like minty Scope

1) On the last episode of Cheers, the picture Sam straightens on the wall was one that hung in Nick "Coach" Colasanto's dressing room.

2) Kim Fields was almost cut from The Facts of Life because she was too short. She came to work in roller skates, which gave her some height, and kept her job.

3) Jamie Farr's character in MASH was always trying to get out of Korea; in real life, Farr was the only cast member who served in Korea.

QUOTE (slacker @ Aug 30 2005, 02:47 PM)
1-Marilyn Monroe had six toes

2- Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr were the two left-handed Beatles.

3-Rats can't vomit. That's why rat poison works so well.

In all? Three toes on each foot? wacko.gif

062802puke_prv.gif

laugh.gif

QUOTE (kazzman @ Aug 30 2005, 04:11 PM)
3.) A 5 oz. bird can't carry a 1 lb. coconut

Are you suggesting that coconuts migrate?

1. In 10 years, the weight of a mattress doubles due to all the dead skin cells and dust mites in holds. ohmy.gif

2. Book sellers on Amazon.com : did you know that Amazon charges your customers $3.49 for shipping, but only credits you $2.26? And YOU'RE the one doing the shipping!! waffen093.gif Bastards!!!!

3. Left handed people rule. tongue.gif

1. Im cookin the "blue" box of Mac N Cheez

2. I just picked 2 eggplants from my garden

3. Makin Eggplant rollatini tomorrow night

1. A crocodile's tongue is attached to the roof of it's mouth.

2. In one state (don't remember which one) it's against the law to eat a cheeseburger and walk backwards.

3. DA420 is only 7 and 1/2 hours away from being considered a legal adult! 1022.gif

1) I find it a little odd that someone who has eggplants in their garden also eats Mac an' Cheez.....

2) I didn't know Mac an' Cheez had different colored boxes....

3) Happy birthday DA420....

(I'm just joshin' about the Mac n' Cheez, btw.... I love the stuff, but too many carbs for me.)

1. this is a really cool thread, hello cyg.

ummmmmmmmmmm....... unsure.gif

2. there are in fact 3 facts here

QUOTE (R.G @ Aug 30 2005, 04:44 PM)
1. this is a really cool thread, hello cyg.

1) Hi, R.G.

2) I'm glad you like it.

3) on my OLD forum, I was known for starting zany threads, so this may be a good place to let everyone know......

I am here to have a good time. If you ever find yourself offended in any way, rest assured I do not mean to offend. I understand that sometimes things don't come across the way they should, so I have no problem publicly apologizing when something gets taken wrong or even said wrong.

I like to joke around A LOT.

But I don't like to hurt people feelings.

So if I step on your toes, please let me know.

I will immediately respect your wishes.

oops.gif

A lot of useful facts have invaded my useless post......

1- Canada is the only country not to win a gold medal in the summer Olympic games while hosting the event

2- More people speak English in China than the United States.

3- Yo-yos were used as weapons by warriors in the Philippines in the 16th century

1) I was a big fan of MST3K.

2) I had a lot of fun reading everyone's input to my thread...Feel free to keep posting as you think of other stuff....

3) It was nice to meet you all, now I gotta go. See ya later.

I used to have a site and one of the pages was a useless facts section. I did the research on these awhile ago.

1. Fresca, the soft drink, had problems when it was sold in Mexico. Fresca is slang for lesbian.

2. Termites eat wood twice as fast when listening to heavy metal music.

3. When brushing your teeth, hold your toothbrush like how you would hold a pen. This makes brushing more thorough and easier on your gums.

applaudit.gif

1. The very first bomb dropped by the Allies on Berlin during World War II killed the only elephant in the Berlin Zoo.

2.It was discovered on a space mission that a frog can throw up. The frog throws up its stomach first, so the stomach is dangling out of its mouth. Then the frog uses its forearms to dig out all of the stomach's contents and then swallows the stomach back down again.

3."ANd saint attela rasised the hand grenade up on high saying "O lord bless this thy hand grenade that with it thou may blow thine enemies to tiny bits in thy mercy" And then the lord did grin and the people feasted upon the lambs and sloaths and carp and anchovies and orangutans and breakfast cereals and fruit baths......Skip a bit brother....And the lord spake saying "First take out the holy pin, then thou shall count to three, no more, no less, three shall be the number thou shall count and the number of the counting shall be three. FOur thall shall not count neither count thou two, accepting that thou precede to three. Five is right out. Once the nuber three Being the third number reached, THEN LOBBETH THOU THINE HOLY HAnd grenade of antioch towards thy foe, who being naughtyt in my sight shall snuff it. Namen"