funniest thread i wish i hadn't seen!!!

Alsgalpal

oh my ! laugh.gif bd.gif "hi dad , yeah just waxing my carrot , have a great time with your girlfriend having real sex. dont mind me im just doing my thang." rofl3.gif

"I come home to find my son treating his body like an amusement park!"

z7shysterical.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif rofl3.gif

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

I'm so thankful I was never caught. HAHA

icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif

QUOTE (Arndrake @ Apr 15 2006, 07:35 PM)
icon_really_happy_guy.gif Very very awkward

Hey tick, we already know you wax your gorilla. You telling me you don't wax your banana too?

well waxing your gorilla is a real holiday ! not a sexual inuendo. as far as waxing bananas unsure.gif i plead the 6th. ph34r.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Apr 16 2006, 05:37 AM)

Hey tick, we already know you wax your gorilla. You telling me you don't wax your banana too?

well waxing your gorilla is a real holiday ! not a sexual inuendo. as far as waxing bananas unsure.gif i plead the 6th. ph34r.gif

what do those mean? confused13.gif

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Apr 16 2006, 10:34 AM)

what do those mean? confused13.gif

see "its wax your gorilla day"in random samples , that should clarify , or lead to further confusion.

laugh.gif too funny I was so glad that I was never in a situation like that laugh.gif laugh.gif

While not a holiday, I suppose it could be argued that waxing your banana is a religious experience. After all, it's also referred to as 'saying hello to the bishop' and some guys do say the lord's name while doing it.

Archived