Toronto homecoming show

Test4VitalSigns

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Aug 25 2004, 09:58 PM)
Hi I'm new to the board...Just wondering who else out there was at the GREAT homecoming show in Toronto last Sunday nite..I had a BLAST!!!!!

I wish I was there sad.gif After 6 shows this tour, woulda been tough with the wife smile.gif

Welcome to The Rush Forum!!

Any pics of the Toronto show?

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Aug 25 2004, 10:09 PM)
I managed to sneak in my digital camera but for some reason the pics disappeared on me...BUMMER!!! 6 shows, huh? Impressive...I saw them in Detroit last June as well...that was a great show as well

I think the king here is Vaportours - he was in Rio for RIR too last tour - he will be in Europe for several shows this tour. I believe he has been to the most this tour.

QUOTE (Relaxed_Jack @ Aug 25 2004, 09:33 PM)
Yeah....I think we're still waiting for the book to come out.

How about 'Most Rider' ..... biggrin.gif

LOL.gif Good one!

I went to three shows, myself...loved every single one.

Welcome to the Rush Forum, test4....

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Aug 25 2004, 08:58 PM)
Hi I'm new to the board...Just wondering who else out there was at the GREAT homecoming show in Toronto last Sunday nite..I had a BLAST!!!!!

pokey.gif Ok, this is as close as I can get to a jealous smiley!!! wink.gif I am so envious, you got to go to Toronto!!! And see 2.gif !!!

Do ya got pictures??? Huh? Huh? Do ya? Do ya?? biggrin.gif

The Toronto show on Sunday was my first. I got front row AND a dryer shirt (jealous tongue.gif ) I brought a disposable camera...and only 2 turned out...and they are AWFUL! I hope to take a pic of the dryer shirt soon, if I do, I will post it here smile.gif

Rush in Toronto, that's like a Muslim going to Mecca laugh.gif (no offense intended). Man, one of these days, I'm going to have to quit talking about it and do it!

Glad to hear the Toronto show rocked (as if they could do anything else!) 2.gif

Yeah well there is this guy on this here forum who has over 18000 posts but I have more rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif I have also been to EVERY 2.gif show in Australia because 2.gif is H U G E in this country, funny thing is that it never costs me anything and I always get front row rofl3.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

what is this? test4vitalsign's alter?

he sure is desperate for friends yes.gif

QUOTE (daveyt @ Jun 15 2006, 09:17 PM)

what is this? test4vitalsign's alter?

he sure is desperate for friends yes.gif

Don't need no stinking alter like some idiots around here seems to do

confused13.gif moon.gif

Even as more of a reader than a poster, I knew T4VS as a rather profific member, so I was more than a little confused with a one page thread that started "Hi I'm new here...." . I glance over at his number of posts and see 18k+ unsure.gif unsure.gif confused13.gif

THEN

I see the date and the light dawns

Holy shit, your first post laugh.gif . Many moons ago

A mere 31,000 posts ago...........I was also at that show!!!

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (mankad89 @ Dec 21 2009, 12:25 PM)
yeah this definitely deserved to be bumped

u r a dick

Archived