I met Lacuna Coil Again-Zombie Tour- Columbus 4/6

tmicom

I happen to meet them in 2004 and they are still the same cool, nice folks. The show was awesome, they have continued to improve and the I was really suprised how good the audience response was. To make a long story short:

Pics- http://s76.photobucket.com/albums/j11/tmicom/

1) Met LC at Magnolia Thunderpussy Records for Autograph session.

2) Got picture with Cristina Scabbia (dream fufilled!)

3) Rocked out at the show, was mistaken for Aaron Beck, Columbus Dispatch columnist.

4) Opening Band Bullet for My Valentine got thrown out on the street, fired on the spot by Rob Zombie because the lead singer got tanked and told him he was treating them like crap.

5) Met LC again at FYE booth after the show. Bumbling, but well meaning Security prevented me from taking picture of my wife getting Cristina's autograph. Wife pissed, saying no more,lol.

6) LC recognizes me from earlier and are really nice. I tell drummer Criz he was a monster tonight, flustering him completely. He really is so down to earth he doesn't know what to say in response. Andrea just laughs. Poor Maus, he has nowhere to sign the CD because Criz has accidentally signed it twice!

I hope you guys get a chance to check them out live either on Zombie tour on they will be main stage at Ozzfest this year. Its definitely worth it.

If you want the long winded show review which details my entire show day, I posted it on www.emptyspiral.net under the tours section. Its the Columbus Show Review.

Rock on!!

1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

Archived