• Please log in to reply
1620 replies to this topic

#21 blonde77th

blonde77th

Angel watching over us

• Members *
  • 42993 posts

Posted 03 April 2006 - 09:35 PM

wink.gif Oh gee come on now you are just No fun  z7shysterical.gif  bolt.gif  icon_really_happy_guy.gif  

Sponsored Post

#22 blonde77th

blonde77th

Angel watching over us

• Members *
  • 42993 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 04:41 PM

eh.gif Well 2 more days to go to get my Biopsy sure be glad when this is done ,going  fing.gif a little b_sigh.gif  

#23 Rolinda Bonz

Rolinda Bonz

Land Obi Zorn

• Members *
  • 10868 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 07:36 PM

It'll be good to have it over with soon.  Hang in there, Girl  rose.gif  

#24 blonde77th

blonde77th

Angel watching over us

• Members *
  • 42993 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 08:03 PM

yes.gif am doing the Strong thing here does good to talk about it at times Thanks Rolinda smile.gif  

#25 sundog

sundog

Million Dollar Smile

• Members *
  • 11485 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 09:45 PM

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Apr 9 2006, 08:36 PM)
It'll be good to have it over with soon.  Hang in there, Girl  rose.gif

user posted image

then we'll all user posted image to the fact that you're all well and good!

#26 chaotica

chaotica

T-I-Double Guh-Errr

• Members
  • 7278 posts
  • Interests:my family and friends, spending time having fun, camping with family and friends

Posted 09 April 2006 - 09:53 PM

You know that I would've gone with you but I got overruled again fists crying.gif

Hang in there...

I will harass you as usual... pokey.gif because I know you'll be fine rose.gif

then when your done we'll get drunk together and laugh about this...

shall we set the date now?

what shall it be? the list is too long... wine, southern comfort....buttershots we have a winner bncegrn.gif

love missy

#27 blonde77th

blonde77th

Angel watching over us

• Members *
  • 42993 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 10:57 PM

cool10.gif & buttershoots ohhhhhh yes good idea Date for this after i get the results  yes.gif Nice idea there pest Thanks by then i want a whole bottle and a whole  cool10.gif  yes.gif  pokey.gif  

#28 blonde77th

blonde77th

Angel watching over us

• Members *
  • 42993 posts

Posted 10 April 2006 - 04:09 PM

fing.gif 1 day to go ...tomorrow at 2:45 pm should i hope be home by 5 pm then wait till the 19th for the results please continue to pray i know i am and Madra don't forget to let us know that you are ok !! haven't forgotten about you .....i know you go on the 13th ,so my thoughts & prayers are with you also !! yes.gif  heart.gif  rose.gif

#29 Rolinda Bonz

Rolinda Bonz

Land Obi Zorn

• Members *
  • 10868 posts

Posted 11 April 2006 - 03:59 PM

user posted image

#30 blonde77th

blonde77th

Angel watching over us

• Members *
  • 42993 posts

Posted 11 April 2006 - 04:06 PM

Ok all i had it done it is over and how did it go  fists crying.gif ouchie MOMMie  scared.gif but it is over and in a few days the pain will go too so they say .....and in 4 working days i should get the results so by next Wednesday , thankyou for all your thoughts & pls keep praying i will let you know the results  yes.gif  bekloppt.gif

Edited by blonde77th, 11 April 2006 - 04:07 PM.

#31 Daylin

Daylin

Mapquest

• Members
  • 10085 posts

Posted 11 April 2006 - 09:25 PM

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Apr 11 2006, 04:06 PM)
Ok all i had it done it is over and how did it go  fists crying.gif ouchie MOMMie  scared.gif but it is over and in a few days the pain will go too so they say .....and in 4 working days i should get the results so by next Wednesday , thankyou for all your thoughts & pls keep praying i will let you know the results  yes.gif  bekloppt.gif

Well this step is over with!  I'm sorry you're in pain sad.gif

I know the waiting is the hardest part....
keep positive thoughts!  I will!  Praying for you too! smile.gif  rose.gif

#32 Rolinda Bonz

Rolinda Bonz

Land Obi Zorn

• Members *
  • 10868 posts

Posted 11 April 2006 - 10:03 PM

sad.gif I am so sorry that sucked rose.gif ,
but I am thrilled that part is over.  653.gif  
You are so brave!

cosmo.gif <--this is for you, Blonde77th!

user posted image You rock!

#33 Rolinda Bonz

Rolinda Bonz

Land Obi Zorn

• Members *
  • 10868 posts

Posted 14 April 2006 - 11:50 AM

user posted image  I hate the waiting room.  Still praying for you, Blonde.  rose.gif

Magazine?
user posted image

#34 blonde77th

blonde77th

Angel watching over us

• Members *
  • 42993 posts

Posted 14 April 2006 - 11:16 PM

just thought i would let you all know that i feel alot better now still tender but better .......i go to the Drs on Wed. unless he calls earlier i pray not !! i will let you know ,Thanks for all the prayers and support it has really helped  yes.gif  bekloppt.gif  

#35 blonde77th

blonde77th

Angel watching over us

• Members *
  • 42993 posts

Posted 19 April 2006 - 08:24 AM

Well to-day is the day i go to the Drs @1:30pm , cross your fingers i will let you all know the results when i get back ........everyone in here has been great TY  yes.gif  bekloppt.gif  

#36 Daylin

Daylin

Mapquest

• Members
  • 10085 posts

Posted 19 April 2006 - 09:50 AM

heart.gif  rose.gif  

#37 chaotica

chaotica

T-I-Double Guh-Errr

• Members
  • 7278 posts
  • Interests:my family and friends, spending time having fun, camping with family and friends

Posted 19 April 2006 - 03:06 PM

Well today we got the results of Carols(Blonde77th) biopsy...

The news was not what we had hoped for fists crying.gif ... she has a malignant tumor that will be removed, followed by radiation.

She was too upset to post this so I promised I would due do so

She is a very dear friend of mine and my babysitter which she likes to be called my nanny( it's her age that makes her think like that rofl3.gif )
we are very close and share everything together ... which was why I forced her to join here ( a move she has been grateful for tongue.gif )

she needs all the  support and prayers

I have told her and did the doc today that she caught it early and can beat this  beathorse.gif

Carol I love you and YOU WILL BEAT THIS!!! I will be there thoughout your appts/surgery and will hold your hand and if you need some one to fight with to make you strong ...I will do that again tongue.gif

Love and prayers are with you
missy

#38 Pags

Pags

Surge of Adrenaline

• 19169 posts
  • Interests:Drumming, Firefighting. Love workin' on projects around my house and spending time with my wife and kids. Rush goes with anything.

Posted 19 April 2006 - 03:17 PM

QUOTE (chaotica @ Apr 19 2006, 04:06 PM)

The news was not what we had hoped for fists crying.gif ... she has a malignant tumor that will be removed, followed by radiation.

She is a very dear friend of mine and my babysitter which she likes to be called my nanny( it's her age that makes her think like that rofl3.gif )
we are very close and share everything together ... which was why I forced her to join here ( a move she has been grateful for tongue.gif )

I have told her and did the doc today that she caught it early and can beat this  beathorse.gif

Carol I love you and YOU WILL BEAT THIS!!! I will be there thoughout your appts/surgery and will hold your hand and if you need some one to fight with to make you strong ...I will do that again tongue.gif

missy

Early is the key.  You will come out of this ok.  Just see this behind you, and it WILL be.

My thoughts are prayers are with you.  Don't back down, and don't give up.  You will beat this.

#39 chaotica

chaotica

T-I-Double Guh-Errr

• Members
  • 7278 posts

Posted 19 April 2006 - 03:38 PM

Thanks pags.... she will come in here when she is ready... it may take a few days or maybe tomorrow... she off  rofl3.gif  

#40 Daylin

Daylin

Mapquest

• Members
  • 10085 posts

Posted 19 April 2006 - 04:14 PM

QUOTE (chaotica @ Apr 19 2006, 03:06 PM)

missy

As Pags said, you caught this early!  Early is key.  My aunt also went through this about 10 years ago.  She caught this early on too.  Now, she's very healthy and well.

I can only imagine what you're feeling right now....But, you will beat this.

My prayers are with you b77th rose.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users