5 worst movies of all time

2112-Rob-2112

Congo, Twister, and Dante's Peak (the Pierce Brosnan volcano flick) were three horrible films of the same ilk and era.

Those should be given away for free as a triple crap pack DVD set. I still wouldn't want it. Why did I watch those in the cinemas?!!

I remember looking around the theater during each one wondering why we were all still there. All 3 were laughable in their attempts to create drama.
  • Like 1

Congo, Twister, and Dante's Peak (the Pierce Brosnan volcano flick) were three horrible films of the same ilk and era.

Those should be given away for free as a triple crap pack DVD set. I still wouldn't want it. Why did I watch those in the cinemas?!!

I remember looking around the theater during each one wondering why we were all still there. All 3 were laughable in their attempts to create drama.

They were all dumb but Twister, if I remember correctly, was the dumbest because the big finale was to throw those tracking devices into the sky...or something like that? I'm afraid if I remember it clearly then all the crappiness will return in full :LOL:

• Like 1

X-tro isn't looking so bad afterall

:LOL:

I take it back. At least, House of the Dead and Hostel are worse.

X-tro is like stepping in shit.

House of the Dead and Hostel are like landing face first in shit and getting pieces of it stuck between your teeth.

• Like 1

I LOVE how so many just use this thread to bash well produced Hollywood movies they don't like.

The Last Samurai a worse film than Norbit, Sex Lives Of The Potato Men, Battlefield Earth?

Oh, get out!

• Like 1

Never saw dantes peak. Twister was campy with some fun, quotable dialogue. Congo? Good gorilla. Good, good gorilla.

• Like 1

I LOVE how so many just use this thread to bash well produced Hollywood movies they don't like.

The Last Samurai a worse film than Norbit, Sex Lives Of The Potato Men, Battlefield Earth?

Oh, get out!

You've a point, and that's one way of judging movies' relative merits, but there are more criteria one can choose than simply the quality of the production, like whether or not a movie succeeds in living up to its aspirations, or how far it falls short.

Oh, get out!

I had never even heard of Sex Lives before, but this clip alone .. holy crap

I gotta see this movie

• Like 1

Oh, get out!

I had never even heard of Sex Lives before, but this clip alone .. holy crap

I gotta see this movie

ALWAYS HERE TO INSPIRE!!!!!

• Like 1

The new Wonder Woman. She's nothing like Lynda Carter. She looks dark and evil, like something that came out of Hell. That woman can't act and her accent is atrocious. She's tall and skinny, and she has no waist and tiny breasts. She's built like a man. There's a whole video about her being a tranny at youtube. #NotMyWonderWoman Edited by Boots

The new Wonder Woman. She's nothing like Lynda Carter. She looks dark and evil, like something that came out of Hell. That woman can't act and her accent is atrocious. She's tall and skinny, and she has no waist and tiny breasts. She's built like a man. There's a whole video about her being a tranny at youtube. #NotMyWonderWoman

Of course Gal Gadot is nothing like Lynda Carter. Carter isn't a character. They're two separate actresses.

Men are tall and skinny with no waist and tiny breasts? That's like the exact opposite of me!

Her accent is atrocious? She's from Israel. Should she have a New Yorker or Scottish accent? Wonder Woman's from Paradise Island.

Lynda Carter was a super babe and perfect AT THAT TIME for that role on THAT show. But that show was clearly made to be campy fun. To do a movie TODAY in that style would be foolish and a disaster.

• Like 3

The new Wonder Woman. She's nothing like Lynda Carter. She looks dark and evil, like something that came out of Hell. That woman can't act and her accent is atrocious. She's tall and skinny, and she has no waist and tiny breasts. She's built like a man. There's a whole video about her being a tranny at youtube. #NotMyWonderWoman

looks dark and evil, like something that came out of Hell. That woman can't act and her accent is atrocious. She's tall and skinny .. There's a whole video about her being a tranny

sounds like a personal ad I would answer

• Like 1

http://media.comicbook.com/uploads1/2014/08/lynda-carter-gal-gadot-wonder-woman-105871.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-JohmXTv_xNs/UyDUPk5SJKI/AAAAAAAQdEE/PSDK4dUQ8lU/s1600/Chevy-Camaro-0.jpg

• Like 3

http://media.comicbook.com/uploads1/2014/08/lynda-carter-gal-gadot-wonder-woman-105871.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-JohmXTv_xNs/UyDUPk5SJKI/AAAAAAAQdEE/PSDK4dUQ8lU/s1600/Chevy-Camaro-0.jpg

They're both very hot with Carter still being my preferred choice.

I don't even like those DC movies by Zack Snyder but dark is obviously what he's going for. He's already made 2 Superman movies and to switch to something bright and campy like the Wonder Woman show would be schizophrenic. It'd make absolutely no sense.

Edited by JohnnyBlaze
  • Like 1

Cloverfield???

Most overrated movie of the 00s. What a pos it was.

I didn't like it at all. Just the basic premise (someone operating a video recorder all throughout a monster attack) was ridiculously dumb. None of the characters interested me, and the cinematography gave me a headache.

Cloverfield???

Most overrated movie of the 00s. What a pos it was.

I didn't like it at all. Just the basic premise (someone operating a video recorder all throughout a monster attack) was ridiculously dumb. None of the characters interested me, and the cinematography gave me a headache.

I hated all those characters too so I was happy to see them dealt with through the course of the movie :P

It was an okay movie to me.

A third movie ((the second being 10 Cloverfield Lane)) in the Cloverfield series/universe will be released this October. It's called God Particle.

Of course Gal Gadot is nothing like Lynda Carter. Carter isn't a character. They're two separate actresses.

Men are tall and skinny with no waist and tiny breasts? That's like the exact opposite of me!

Her accent is atrocious? She's from Israel. Should she have a New Yorker or Scottish accent? Wonder Woman's from Paradise Island.

Lynda Carter was a super babe and perfect AT THAT TIME for that role on THAT show. But that show was clearly made to be campy fun. To do a movie TODAY in that style would be foolish and a disaster.

The new Wonder Woman is a beauty.

• Like 1

:yes:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11119/111193100/4919513-7871823542-CUUgd.jpg

http://static-ssl.businessinsider.com/image/56e32ec391058422008b5e78-2236-1677/gal-gadot-10.jpg

http://comicbookbrain.com/_imagery/2016-03-21/gal-gadot-wonder-woman.jpg

Wonderful :blaze:

• Like 2

:yes:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11119/111193100/4919513-7871823542-CUUgd.jpg

http://static-ssl.businessinsider.com/image/56e32ec391058422008b5e78-2236-1677/gal-gadot-10.jpg

http://comicbookbrain.com/_imagery/2016-03-21/gal-gadot-wonder-woman.jpg

Wonderful :blaze:

No contest.

For sex appeal alone I want to see Wonder Woman. It's great to see a woman with curves leading a movie!

• Like 1

She needs arm muscle mass. I'm reserving judgment for after actually seeing the film.

I have no idea if this post is sarcastic or not. Whatever it is, it made me laugh. Built like a man?!?! :laughing guy:

• Like 3