Baby help!!

fergy1971

Hi ladies - many apologies for "invading" your space!!

My first child is exactly half-way through its gestation. I felt its first kick last night and cried!!

The thing is that my gorgeous lady has loaded up her iPod with soothing yet stimulating tunes to help nurture/pacify/educate. I was wondering which Rush pieces I should surreptitiously add to her collection to ensure the kid comes out with some prog training!! PLEASE HELP!!

rose.gif

The first one I thought of was Bravado 1022.gif A lot of Roll the Bones would be good.....Second Nature, The Body Electric, Available Light.....there's so many to choose from!!

I hope everything goes well with your wife's pregnancy! yes.gif

Tai Shan, Rivendell, Time Stand Still, Mission, Madrigal, Entre Nous, Different Strings, Presto (such an underated song), Ghost Of A Chance.

Dint forget to add lots of classical music!

Hello ladies...if I may invade ya`lls space for a second!!!

My wife strapped on a Walkman/Discman on when she was pregnant with each of our three kids. The headphones fit on your belly throughout the whole nine months!!

We played all the classics!!!

It didn`t stop there!! Like many of you, the majority of the music played around the house, car, minivan is Rush.

My kids are 10yrs, 6yrs, and 2 and a halfyrs old now. They all know Rush, Love Rush, and recognize almost every song before the lyrics even kick in!!

With so much crap on the radio, and tv these days....I love the fact that my kids, like myself, have been exposed to Rush at a young age.

Ya`ll take care

and thanks for your time/patience!!

Tom sawyer got me hooked when i was 3 and i've been searching for more rush ever since. just a suggestion but the chronicles are a good start for those youngins lol

THE CAMERA EYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

altho i never strapped headphone onto my belly, i did listen to lots of different kinds of music ...i guess i still do, and their tastes vary greatly....

Archived