The what's wrong with this picture game

Pags

Click on the link below and follow the instructions. The object is to discover the error in the picture.

2 hints.... First, don't take your eyes off the screen. Staring at it reveals subtle clues you may miss if you look away. Second, turn the volume up on your speakers. There are audible hints as well, but the sound quality is horrible so turn it up

Solve The Puzzle

Good Luck, AND PLEASE BE CAREFUL WITH YOUR RESPONSES TO THIS TOPIC. Don't ruin it for those who have not played yet. Comments are welcomed, but choose your words carefully. Candid comments can be sent via PM. smile.gif

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (paganoman @ Oct 27 2004, 01:58 PM)
Click on the link below and follow the instructions. The object is to discover the error in the picture.

2 hints.... First, don't take your eyes off the screen. Staring at it reveals subtle clues you may miss if you look away. Second, turn the volume up on your speakers. There are audible hints as well, but the sound quality is horrible so turn it up

Solve The Puzzle

Good Luck, AND PLEASE BE CAREFUL WITH YOUR RESPONSES TO THIS TOPIC. Don't ruin it for those who have not played yet. Comments are welcomed, but choose your words carefully. smile.gif

That was a brilliant puzzle paganoman !!! I really had to use the old noggin for that one.

Yes - an oldie but a goodie. Inspired by AGP. Many will know this puzzle. AH...... but many won't. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Oct 27 2004, 09:18 PM)
You got me.
Got me good.
Thanks, Paganoman! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

biggrin.gif - glad you liked the puzzle.

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Oct 28 2004, 08:52 AM)
Barney always says - right-click any suspicious looking picture to see if Flash is being used before assuming it's a static image.

Yeah but it could be animated GIF (no sound, of course) with a LONG delay on the first frame smile.gif

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Oct 28 2004, 07:52 AM)
Barney always says - right-click any suspicious looking picture to see if Flash is being used before assuming it's a static image.

Babe, you are so smart.... AGP will never end up wetting herself again... but, yes, this is a great puzzle. Higly recommended.wub.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Oct 28 2004, 09:18 AM)
QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Oct 28 2004, 08:52 AM)

Yeah but it could be animated GIF (no sound, of course) with a LONG delay on the first frame smile.gif

Then there would be a long load time wink.gif

Plus Zone Alarm blocks ani gifs with the ad-blocker smile.gif

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Oct 28 2004, 09:42 AM)
QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Oct 28 2004, 07:52 AM)

Babe, you are so smart.... AGP will never end up wetting herself again... but, yes, this is a great puzzle. Higly recommended.wub.gif laugh.gif

You'll be wet...

But in a good way smile.gif wub.gif

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Oct 28 2004, 12:59 AM)
QUOTE (paganoman @ Oct 27 2004, 07:37 PM)
Yes - an oldie but a goodie.  Inspired by AGP.  Many will know this puzzle.  AH...... but many won't.  laugh.gif

Real oldie, laugh.gif

Heh heh - right you are. But if it 'stumps' just one person.... just one - it's all worthwhile. laugh.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (paganoman @ Oct 28 2004, 08:58 AM)

Heh heh - right you are. But if it 'stumps' just one person.... just one - it's all worthwhile.

I concur !!!

wacko.gif I don't wanna do that again ohmy.gif

It's a better idea to get your face really close up to your PC screen and make sure the volume is up full as I couldn't hear anything unless I did this new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I JUST GOT MY 8 YEAR OLD WITH THIS!!! IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

Ok, what are you all talking about??? The really cool house, with the dogs, or the 'other' thing??? I am not clicking on anymore links on this thread, I am tired of changing my pants, from all the scares!!!! laugh.gif I always jump a mile high!!! laugh.gif

Archived