Megadeth

barney_rebel

I saw another page with like a dozen or so designs, some much better IMO than what Dave picked picked as his winner.

The new design is very similar to the old vic rattlehead, can't see why he even bothered to change it.

QUOTE (tangdog @ Mar 15 2006, 03:04 PM)
I saw another page with like a dozen or so designs, some much better IMO than what Dave picked picked as his winner.

The new design is very similar to the old vic rattlehead, can't see why he even bothered to change it.

You a member of DA?

Join up http://rush-clan.deviantart.com

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Mar 15 2006, 02:07 PM)
QUOTE (tangdog @ Mar 15 2006, 03:04 PM)

You a member of DA?

Join up http://rush-clan.deviantart.com

as deviant as I may be I am not a member. I am an old school ( old fool) Megadeth fan and I try to keep up with what Dave and company are doing. Seems like a cool site though and I will check out the link.

Today I listened to "Peace sells...but who's buying?" Megadeth rock!! 1022.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Mar 16 2006, 04:38 AM)
QUOTE (cygnalschick @ Mar 16 2006, 03:21 AM)
Today I listened to "Peace sells...but who's buying?" Megadeth rock!! 1022.gif  1022.gif

A GREAT album!!! 1022.gif

"So Far So Good...So What?" and "Rust In Peace" completes the trio of my fav Megadeth era...

I couldn't agree more on that! However, they may have picked a better drummer for "So Far...", say, Nick Menza! biggrin.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Nice Link its looks pretty cool not a brand new Vic just an updated one.

I love the first six Megadeth releases up till Youthanasia after that they seem to be reaching for something i am not sure what there just not the same.????

QUOTE (frouse @ Mar 17 2006, 05:57 AM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Mar 16 2006, 04:38 AM)
QUOTE (cygnalschick @ Mar 16 2006, 03:21 AM)
Today I listened to "Peace sells...but who's buying?" Megadeth rock!! 1022.gif  1022.gif

A GREAT album!!! 1022.gif

"So Far So Good...So What?" and "Rust In Peace" completes the trio of my fav Megadeth era...

I couldn't agree more on that! However, they may have picked a better drummer for "So Far...", say, Nick Menza! biggrin.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I saw that tour and Chuck Behler was not that great. Menza is a ballsy drummer.

QUOTE (Larks @ Mar 19 2006, 11:50 AM)
Rust in peace is my favorite thrash metal album 1022.gif

hangar 18 is the ultimate solo song laugh.gif

Dave mustaine for president

Nice call with Hangar 18, awesome solos!! The addition of Marty Friedman brought a lot to the group. Martys solo discs are also excellent.

Archived