Craziest thing you did drunked!

Soni

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was drunk, broke and freezing my ass off when I stumbled upon a truck that was idling in front of a hotel with the doors unlocked. So I hopped in and drove myself home without incident. I parked the truck down the street and left the keys tucked in the sun visor.

That was a long time ago.

I have a plethora of stories, ill share some of my favourites

- I was at a party about 2 years ago celebrating my then-girlfriends 17th birthday. Herself and I had been out to a buffet beforehand to celebrate and i ate ALOT...so im at this party when mr.after shock comes in the room and dives into my bloodstream...20 minutes later im bringing up everything I ate that day and probably the entire week..where was I vomiting? My girlfriends pile of presents

-I was out in town to the local rock club with my mates, it was some special night that meant shots were buy one get one free. We went in there at 7pm only vowing to drink shots...6 hours later at 1am...we stagger out, knowing we cant get home alone we go to the taxi que and we jump in some random taxi. My memory blanks after that but we all woke up at my house in the back garden.

-My all time favourite was when I went on a drinking trip to York with my mates. The thing about York is, alot of the streets tend to look the same and when you have had 8 pints of Stella and several Snakebites, you dont know what street is which. So here we are about 5 of us in the middle of York at 2am and we are lost. York has City walls and entrances at the North, South, East and West, our hostel was on the east exit. We leave some random club and begin to head to what we thought was the east entrance, an hour minutes later we realize that there was no motorway on the way to the hostel and we head back the way we came. We ended up walking through all of the Entrances when we finally made it back to the hostel...at 7am

Our bus back to newcastle was at 9am...I hate booze <_<

Me and my girlfriend invited a couple we just met to strip and jump into a hotel pool after the hotel bar closed. We got down to our skivvies and jumped in and were promptly told to get out. Went to their room and tried to swap, but was too drunk to F!

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I picked up a stripper once and brought her back to my hotel, she must have been more drunk than I was though.

QUOTE (-D-RocK- @ Jun 23 2007, 04:03 PM)
I picked up a stripper once and brought her back to my hotel, she must have been more drunk than I was though.

i saw that UN scandal on the news. you were in africa, right?

A three way at a party.

Just thought the guys were cute, I had no clue who they were.

Dumb move...

Since then, I just go to the light "buzz", then call it good.

QUOTE (daveyt @ Jun 23 2007, 05:11 PM)

i saw that UN scandal on the news. you were in africa, right?

As a matter of fact it was, that was in Dar es Salaam.