I feel like Sucha Woman

DonnaWanna

Im feelin like sucha stupid woman right now unsure.gif

simplest thing to do right??

Put air in a low car tire...Well ud THINK it was the easiest thing to do

but for me nnnooooooooooooo.

I got the sears big red air compressure out that my Dad has ( RRRr tools)

plug it in...and go to put the air in the tire..so what do i do

I end up takin more air out then puttin in and now the tire is TOTALY flat wacko.gif

this is REALLY pissin me off..I mean WTF is wrong with me..i cant even put air ina tire rage.gif

I feel like one of those chiks that cant do nuthin for herself unsure.gif

Ok so maybe im not as stupid as i thought

kinda/sorta

got a "man" to help me with the tire

using the same compressor...My dad alwayz opens this lil vaulve thingy on the bottom of the compressor and i didnt know bout it unsure.gif

so there was no air goin into it Or the tire wacko.gif

I was doin it right..If only that thingy was closed and it filled with air.

Anyhowz..the tire is filled now

applaudit.gif

Guess We DO need men at some point in ur lives tongue.gif

laugh.gif

QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Mar 6 2006, 03:19 PM)
kinda/sorta

using the same compressor...My dad alwayz opens this lil vaulve thingy on the bottom of the compressor and i didnt know bout it unsure.gif
so there was no air goin into it Or the tire wacko.gif
I was doin it right..If only that thingy was closed and it filled with air.
applaudit.gif
Guess We DO need men at some point in ur lives tongue.gif

laugh.gif

I didn't know that either Donna! I woulda been just like you standing there looking lost and frustrated. ('cept I probably woulda been ready to burst into tears) unsure.gif

Glad it all worked out for you! trink39.gif

QUOTE (sundog @ Mar 6 2006, 04:35 PM)
QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Mar 6 2006, 03:19 PM)
kinda/sorta

using the same compressor...My dad alwayz opens  this lil vaulve thingy on the bottom of the compressor and i didnt know bout it  unsure.gif
so there was no air goin into it Or the tire  wacko.gif
I was doin it right..If only that thingy was closed and it filled  with air.
  applaudit.gif
Guess We DO need men at some point in ur lives  tongue.gif

laugh.gif

I didn't know that either Donna! I woulda been just like you standing there looking lost and frustrated. ('cept I probably woulda been ready to burst into tears) unsure.gif

Glad it all worked out for you! trink39.gif

laugh.gif

Thanx!

im tellin u i was freakin out

im like WTF??! i cant EVEN put f*ckin air in a f*ckin tire

Cumonnnnnn Donna!!! rage.gif

then watchin it get flatter & flatter as im tryin to FILL it up z7shysterical.gif

Geez just imagine if i was PMSn today laugh.gif

Echo..echo

oops dble post ph34r.gif

laugh.gif Don't feel bad Donna!

I did the same thing once! doh.gif laugh.gif I was at a gas station and let all the air out. I didn't know you had to deposit some quarters to make the air thing work wacko.gif And yes, I had to have a guy to help me that was there! wink.gif

QUOTE (Daylin @ Mar 6 2006, 04:49 PM)

I did the same thing once! doh.gif laugh.gif I was at a gas station and let all the air out. I didn't know you had to deposit some quarters to make the air thing work wacko.gif And yes, I had to have a guy to help me that was there! wink.gif

laugh.gif

whewww

Im not alone tongue.gif

trink39.gif

QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Mar 6 2006, 04:07 PM)
QUOTE (Daylin @ Mar 6 2006, 04:49 PM)

I did the same thing once! doh.gif  laugh.gif I was at a gas station and let all the air out.  I didn't know you had to deposit some quarters to make the air thing work wacko.gif  And yes, I had to have a guy to help me that was there! wink.gif

laugh.gif

whewww

Im not alone tongue.gif

trink39.gif

no.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif tongue.gif

trink39.gif

QUOTE (sullysue @ Mar 6 2006, 08:15 PM)
laugh.gif Donna!!!

cosmo.gif

I NEVER touch automotive anything. EVER. I even have my kids wash my van. laugh.gif So, you can take pride in the fact that at least you gave it a try.

laugh.gif

I TRY to do as much i can on my own.

and i went threw this very thing like months ago with Indy

teaching me how to put the air in Without

lettin the air out at the same time.

So thats why i was even MORE frustrated cuz I knew i did it b4.

rofl3.gif

woulda made a great digi pic tho..Me rage.gif

laugh.gif

QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Mar 6 2006, 01:19 PM)
kinda/sorta

using the same compressor...My dad alwayz opens  this lil vaulve thingy on the bottom of the compressor and i didnt know bout it  unsure.gif
  applaudit.gif

laugh.gif

Indeed we do need men at some point....no sense in breaking a nail or anything. tongue.gif

There's a very chivalrous man at work who, for years now, has changed our tires, jump-started our batteries and even driven us around for various parts and replaced them. That's a good friend to have, ladies. yes.gif What a guy! What a pal! What a friend! cheer.gif

Why just a few weeks ago, a couple of us were set to go out for lunch. One of my female co-workers and I were down in the parking lot fishing around in the trunk of my car for a crossword puzzle to work at the restaurant.

As our chivalrous co-worker approached from the front end of the car, he asked "What are you guys doing? Everything ok?" (translation=what's the hold up?)

"Nothing," I said. "Just checkin the oil." wink.gif

QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Mar 6 2006, 08:19 PM)
kinda/sorta

applaudit.gif

laugh.gif

I know how to fix lots of things on a car. (Except for broken drive belts--ask Huck laugh.gif )

But.

I always use the dumb blonde helpless female thing whenever I don't want to get dirty or there is a possibility of a good looking guy stopping to help. yes.gif

I've had a drivers side window replaced for free when I was "helplessly overwhelmed" at the thought of doing it myself.

Had my tire fixed for free and a phone number.

Had my windshield washer fluid lines replaced and a free lunch.

You get the idea wink.gif

And DO NOT feel bad about doing it. no.gif

THe guys feel all macho and good about themselves when they are helping the "weaker sex".

We all win in these situations.

*great, now daveyt is going to quote this post as an example of games that women play angry.gif

laugh.gif

QUOTE (dweezil @ Mar 7 2006, 04:35 AM)
*great, now daveyt is going to quote this post as an example of games that women play angry.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

comp26.gif

like... OMG!!!

Donna, HAD air put in my tire yesterday too!!!!!

altho i know HOW to add the air.....i am usually pretty good at finding a male counterpart to handle the big bad job for me...

like Dweezil, i know how to do alot of things on a vehicle.... i just prefer not to if i don't have to.....

DRINKS FOR EVERY LADY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trink39.gif cosmo.gif martini_shaken.gif

QUOTE (dweezil @ Mar 7 2006, 03:35 AM)
QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Mar 6 2006, 08:19 PM)
kinda/sorta

applaudit.gif

laugh.gif

I know how to fix lots of things on a car. (Except for broken drive belts--ask Huck laugh.gif )

But.

I always use the dumb blonde helpless female thing whenever I don't want to get dirty or there is a possibility of a good looking guy stopping to help. yes.gif

I've had a drivers side window replaced for free when I was "helplessly overwhelmed" at the thought of doing it myself.

Had my tire fixed for free and a phone number.

Had my windshield washer fluid lines replaced and a free lunch.

You get the idea wink.gif

And DO NOT feel bad about doing it. no.gif

THe guys feel all macho and good about themselves when they are helping the "weaker sex".

We all win in these situations.

laugh.gif

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif applaudit.gif

dweezil, I like the way you think/do things! wink.gif

It does pay to act the damsel in distress at times.... yes.gif laugh.gif icon_alienjig.gif

QUOTE (Grandpa Grizz @ Mar 7 2006, 07:03 AM)
This thread is cute. wub.gif

laugh.gif Gramps!

QUOTE (dweezil @ Mar 7 2006, 11:33 AM)
QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Mar 7 2006, 12:17 PM)

trink39.gif  cosmo.gif  martini_shaken.gif

Haha!

When I first scrolled past this I thought it said

DRUNKS FOR EVERY LADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laugh.gif

I could use a drunk ...i mean a drink laugh.gif

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Mar 7 2006, 07:17 AM)
like... OMG!!!

Donna, HAD air put in my tire yesterday too!!!!!

altho i know HOW to add the air.....i am usually pretty good at finding a male counterpart to handle the big bad job for me...
like Dweezil, i know how to do alot of things on a vehicle.... i just prefer not to if i don't have to.....

trink39.gif cosmo.gif martini_shaken.gif

I was Tryin to be self sufficient

if it wasnt for that lil valve thingy on the air compresser

i woulda did well on my own. angry.gif

but yeah...It is nice havin a man do those kinda things yes.gif

QUOTE (dweezil @ Mar 7 2006, 11:33 AM)
QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Mar 7 2006, 12:17 PM)

trink39.gif  cosmo.gif  martini_shaken.gif

Haha!

When I first scrolled past this I thought it said

DRUNKS FOR EVERY LADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laugh.gif

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

been there....done THAT.....

laugh.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Mar 29 2006, 06:25 PM)
HERE HERE unsure.gif a drink anytime any day h'mmmm who is buying ?? tongue.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

some guy..... yes.gif

rofl3.gif

I know how you felt...

a few years ago my bestfriends grandpa(pops)died and well I took the day off work and I was supposed to have him in the car with me from the funeral to the gravesite

for some reason or another he didn't come with me but another friend did, his name was Rudy... now Rudy can't drive and has a short temper and has knew pops most of his adult life, which is more than I am old.

so I am in the front of the funeral procession... maybe the 4th or 5th car back and there was maybe 30-35 cars in the whole thing

we go for maybe two miles then the car acts up... it does this puttputt thing and makes a whole lot of puttputts and starts knocking

at this point I am waving the rest of the people to go ahead of me because I am now going maybe 5-10 km/h... it know occurs to Rudy that I might not know how to drive and starts telling me how to drive..."put your foot on the gas" mind you he was yelling this request at the top of his lungs... I snapped my head at him and yelled back " I am and it ain't going anywhere" ... his response was " oh f**k" and started to laugh

now it took me a few mins to get this thing pulled over to a safe location which just so happened to be a Canadian Tire parking lot... which he was in tears he was laughing so hard... I was not amused by any means...

So I go into the Canadian Tire to use their phone ... dressed to the hilt... the heels, the dress , the make up and he was in a three breasted suit and tie (which was the only time I ever seen him dressed that formal or in any suit for that matter) I called my boyfriend (who is now my hubby) to come get us... so he left work , gave me his truck and waited for the towtruck.... oh did i forget to mention it's three feet off the ground and I have to jump to get in this truck... and that it was covered in mud and I've never driven a truck before this day

well it can't be hard... well I couldn't park the f*****g thing... Rudy had to stand outside the truck and guide me in... pretty much like airplanes do....

when my bestfriend got to the wake he asked me where the he** was I and that they waited for us to show up but had to continue.... I told him what happened and well I thought he was going to split his pants he was laughing so hard.... and then it got all around the wake ... there was 200 people there and everyone knew what happened to me and thought it was hilarious

oh by the way it took me five years to get rid of the little funeral flag they put on your car when your in a funeral procession... I was to imbarrassed to return it... because I would have to explain myself and well it was easier just to toss it in the garbage...

Archived