Which is the most annoying?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the most annoying?

• My Hump
    • I aint sayin she a gold digger
    • Im gah stickwichooo
    • None of the above
    • All of the Above

Music used to be quality. it took real talent to make it as a musician, or at least good enough for people to hear about you.

Think about how very many musicians and bands there are now. So many that there can be a nationally popular band and you wont here about it. There are dozens of ska bands, thousands of different kinds of rock bands, hundreds of some some of rappers...

and some of this sort of techno stuff isnt even music! Its a couple of clicks with a triangle and a beep noise. That isnt music! i cant believe people actually get paid for making music like this.

Its like a Jackson Pollock painting of music.

QUOTE (PuppetKing2112 @ Feb 16 2006, 03:19 PM)
QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Feb 16 2006, 03:00 PM)
I don't know if I've heard those other two, but that humps song is annoying as hell and whoever made that should be shot.

Black Eyed Peas.

are the best...

But I hate that song...

QUOTE (gremlack @ Feb 16 2006, 06:24 PM)
Music used to be quality. it took real talent to make it as a musician, or at least good enough for people to hear about you.

Think about how very many musicians and bands there are now. So many that there can be a nationally popular band and you wont here about it. There are dozens of ska bands, thousands of different kinds of rock bands, hundreds of some some of rappers...

and some of this sort of techno stuff isnt even music! Its a couple of clicks with a triangle and a beep noise. That isnt music! i cant believe people actually get paid for making music like this.

Its like a Jackson Pollock painting of music.

Theres a thread for this...

I'll find it.

QUOTE (D-13 @ Feb 16 2006, 06:41 PM)
I don't know if I've heard those other two, but that humps song is annoying as hell and whoever made that should be shot.

Black Eyed Peas.

are the best...

But I hate that song...

The Best? I dunno...

I quite liked Where Is the Love? when it came out, that's actually a pretty good song, at least it has some decent socially-concious lyrics. That's about it though. Let's Get it Started was annoying beyond all belief.

But I will never take them seriously again after My Humps. Even if they do another song like Where Is the Love.

QUOTE (PuppetKing2112 @ Feb 16 2006, 11:51 PM)

Black Eyed Peas.

are the best...

But I hate that song...

The Best? I dunno...

I quite liked Where Is the Love? when it came out, that's actually a pretty good song, at least it has some decent socially-concious lyrics. That's about it though. Let's Get it Started was annoying beyond all belief.

But I will never take them seriously again after My Humps. Even if they do another song like Where Is the Love.

I've never chose to listen to any of their stuff and I don't intend to, either.

Haven't heard any of those songs.

QUOTE (PuppetKing2112 @ Feb 16 2006, 08:51 PM)

Black Eyed Peas.

are the best...

But I hate that song...

The Best? I dunno...

Not the best tongue.gif

I've only heard "My Humps" or part of it either. I didn't like it. I know that Fergie can sing better than that. I liked "Where Is The Love?" and "Shut Up" better. I guess songs like "My Humps" are the reasons I don't listen to much modern music anymore. Occasionally there are good songs, but for the most part they're just annoying-to me at least.

Archived