Pulse

Sark

Sorry if this was brought up before, but I was wondering if Floyd's Live show Pulse was available on dvd yet?

As much as I am a hardcore Floydian I say f**k the PULSE DVD due to getting tired of delays! I know that the Hybrid SACD of Wish You Were Here will be released before this and am looking forward to that moreso than the Pulse DVD. Also, David Gilmour's new solo disc is more important IMHO! I have a concert from TDB tour on video from San Diego which is holding me comfortably until the band stops teasing fans and release the Goddamned DVD.

QUOTE (floydfanatic111 @ Jan 31 2006, 06:31 PM)
As much as I am a hardcore Floydian I say f**k the PULSE DVD due to getting tired of delays! I know that the Hybrid SACD of Wish You Were Here will be released before this and am looking forward to that moreso than the Pulse DVD. Also, David Gilmour's new solo disc is more important IMHO! I have a concert from TDB tour on video from San Diego which is holding me comfortably until the band stops teasing fans and release the Goddamned DVD.

Couldn't agree more. I, too, am a fellow Floydian and I'm sick and tired of hearing 10 or more delayed release dates. If it's going to keep being delayed why even bother putting up a release date? It's not even PF, it's all EMI's fault. I mean, I know it was one of their last shows, but it's not like all 4 of them were there. If I had a choice of making a PF DVD, I would take one of the Animals shows or one from The Wall.

common001.gif beathorse.gif beathorse.gif beathorse.gif

QUOTE (PuppetKing2112 @ Jan 31 2006, 02:50 PM)
It will come out the same day Chinese Democracy does.

icon_really_happy_guy.gif probably true

QUOTE (Rush! @ Jan 31 2006, 09:34 PM)
QUOTE (floydfanatic111 @ Jan 31 2006, 06:31 PM)

Couldn't agree more. I, too, am a fellow Floydian and I'm sick and tired of hearing 10 or more delayed release dates. If it's going to keep being delayed why even bother putting up a release date? It's not even PF, it's all EMI's fault. I mean, I know it was one of their last shows, but it's not like all 4 of them were there. If I had a choice of making a PF DVD, I would take one of the Animals shows or one from The Wall.

common001.gif beathorse.gif beathorse.gif beathorse.gif

It is also Pink Floyd's fault. David Gilmour doesn't want the DVD to interfere with his On an Island album.

QUOTE (floydfanatic111 @ Jan 31 2006, 03:31 PM)

Yeah, I looked at a Floyd website and it said it was pushed back to a September '06 release. When, or if it ever comes out, it had better have a ton of extras on it, and it better be affordable!

Archived