TheRushForum.com

RushRevisited

Necropost. Kool.

Ghost went digging! This is one of the first ever threads. I had found the very first thread a while back when someone asked about it -- I think it was in the Rush section.

But, what often happens when a really old thread gets necrobumped, people start bumping a whole bunch of them, and the forum gets clogged with non-viable topics that were dead for a reason. Let's avoid that this time, please. :)

• Like 1

Necropost. Kool.

Ghost went digging! This is one of the first ever threads. I had found the very first thread a while back when someone asked about it -- I think it was in the Rush section.

But, what often happens when a really old thread gets necrobumped, people start bumping a whole bunch of them, and the forum gets clogged with non-viable topics that were dead for a reason. Let's avoid that this time, please. :)

Similar to Rush, old non-viable topics > new non-viable topics.

Necropost. Kool.

I agree and I actually suggest closing threads that are too old so no one can keep bumping them. Just would need to decide what that "too old" point would be. Of course, at this point, that might be a Herculean task. :o

Porky Porkins Porkly. Please Park the Perkies, Pulchritudinous Persons! LOL X 1,000,000.....Firpy fergilns Froglips! http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Animals/Kingfrog.jpg