Lacuna Coil- Karmacode drops 4/4!

tmicom

Anyone else just love this band? I can't wait until the new record comes out! The single "Our Truth" is out on the Underworld Evolution soundtrack and can be heard at

AOL

I also heard through the grapevine that they will be touring the US, opening for Rob Zombie and others. Columbus Ohio is on or around April 6th at the former Promowest Pavillion. Ticketmaster had it up but took it back down. Tickets were scheduled to be on sale 1/20 but I don't know if thats still true.

I met them after a show and they are really nice people. I hope they have great success with KarmaCode.

applaudit.gif applaudit.gif

The last time I seen Type O Negative, Lacuna Coil was the opening act. I totally loved them and had already been into them a bit. I just wish they'd drop the guy singer. He's terrible. I think they could do fine without him and just go with the girl. She's AMAZING. My son was this huge evanessence fan and thought Amy was the best until he seen Lacuna. During the Type O show, they came out and were standing around the bar (Crocodile Rocks, Allentown Pa). I got to shake some hands and tell them i thought they were great. Type O was doing a Carnivore set, so I couldn't hear a thing they said, which was pretty much very broken english/italian, but you could tell they were cool. I will pick up this CD shortly.

LOL- Andre does have a tendency to forget to listen to himself- he gets so into the energy of the crowd he gets excited and just loses himself. I saw them in a tiny little club called The Blue Cat and I noticed that it looked like they were not using in-ear monitors, which makes it very hard!

I think Andre is one of the founding members so he will be around for a while. I read in an interview that he said he had been taking alot of vocal lessons and was tring real hard to be a more melodic singer than a shouter.

Anyway I bet he sings better than Zombie,lol!

Archived