trfmusicians.com

News Flash..!..!..!

After months of anticipation, launchpad67a has finished building a kickass TRF Musicians Site, complete with real domain name: trfmusicians.com!

Welcome to The Rush Forum Musicians!

This site is for use by members of The Rush Forum to showcase their original music. Members of TRF need to create a new account here, as this is a seperate website. You will then have full access to upload, organize and showcase your music.

Member Features include:

• Create your own small website. Music pages, Photo Gallery, Contact page, Biography page

• Upload Music files complete with cd images, descriptions and lyrics

• Create a Photo Gallery

• Develop a Biography page

• all areas are completely editable by you
Unlike the old space, you upload and organize your own music and media -- launch doesn't do it for you. If any of you have questions about how to use this site, ask in here and I'm sure launch would be happy to help. Thanks again to launch for this wonderful service!

Much thanks to Mike for setting this baby up! I have uploaded a handful of original and covered tunes and will add more as time and material allows. Listen at your own risk!

Nicely done Mike!

QUOTE (daveyt @ Jun 7 2007, 05:49 PM)
QUOTE (daveyt @ Jun 3 2007, 04:39 PM)
this is confusing! how do you upload confused13.gif i like the idea but things like posting pictures are different from what i am used to.

i am learning...

this is whack...i tried to upload some WAV files and it went on and on and on.......

confused13.gif

this is starting to waste my time ohmy.gif . what am i doing wrong???

QUOTE (daveyt @ Jun 7 2007, 06:53 PM)
QUOTE (daveyt @ Jun 7 2007, 05:49 PM)
QUOTE (daveyt @ Jun 3 2007, 04:39 PM)
this is confusing! how do you upload confused13.gif i like the idea but things like posting pictures are different from what i am used to.

i am learning...

this is whack...i tried to upload some WAV files and it went on and on and on.......

confused13.gif

this is starting to waste my time ohmy.gif . what am i doing wrong???

Now why would you be trying to upload a .wav file that is probably 40MB ?? Convert the .wav to an .mp3 and upload it. You seem to be the only one having problems with the new site. I was hoping I layed it out well enough and simple enough for all to use.

For the record, you Can actually upload wav files but they will take a long time to upload, even on a fast connection.

QUOTE (daveyt @ Jun 7 2007, 06:56 PM)
btw how do you get yo shit UPDATED??????

You have to go another page and edit that part out.

QUOTE (hunter @ Jul 17 2007, 12:59 PM)
This is very cool.
Thanks for doing this.
My page is up. smile.gif

http://www.trfmusicians.com/index.php?opti..._id=91&Itemid=2

You're welcome.

Glad people are using it.

QUOTE (robertjames1971 @ Aug 30 2007, 09:35 AM)
What the hell... there's always room for one more page worth of my crappy music.

http://www.trfmusicians.com/index.php?opti...id=2&user_id=97

Cool stuff man! Thanks for creating a page at TRFM.

Created a site at TRF musicians! It was not as difficult as I first thought. smile.gif If you are interested you can listen to 3 full songs from our first album plus a few videos a scottish fan have made. In total there should be 5 full songs of a total 10 songs from our first album:

Winterstrain

I would appreciate comments a loot! smile.gif unsure.gif

QUOTE (Snowman @ Aug 31 2007, 12:51 PM)
Created a site at TRF musicians! It was not as difficult as I first thought. smile.gif If you are interested you can listen to 3 full songs from our first album plus a few videos a scottish fan have made. In total there should be 5 full songs of a total 10 songs from our first album:

Winterstrain

I would appreciate comments a loot! smile.gif unsure.gif

Thanks for creating a site Snowman!

You know you can post your songs and videos right on the TRFM site, don't you? I just see a link to your myspace page.

How the hell do you use it? I've joined up to load Tick's cd on there, and can not figure it out at all. I've sent a pm to Launch, but he's not replied yet. Anyone here know what I have to do? There's a blue bar that runs across the site too, that seems to be causing problems for me.

I just can't see where you upload actual songs. I see where you can upload pics, but not the song files.

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Oct 7 2007, 08:53 AM)
How the hell do you use it? I've joined up to load Tick's cd on there, and can not figure it out at all. I've sent a pm to Launch, but he's not replied yet. Anyone here know what I have to do? There's a blue bar that runs across the site too, that seems to be causing problems for me.

I just can't see where you upload actual songs. I see where you can upload pics, but not the song files.

I replied to a post in the forum. Check it:

TRFM Forum

QUOTE (launchpad67a @ Oct 8 2007, 06:23 PM)
QUOTE (Necromancer @ Oct 7 2007, 08:53 AM)
How the hell do you use it?  I've joined up to load Tick's cd on there, and can not figure it out at all.  I've sent a pm to Launch, but he's not replied yet.  Anyone here know what I have to do?  There's a blue bar that runs across the site too, that seems to be causing problems for me. 

I just can't see where you upload actual songs.  I see where you can upload pics, but not the song files.

I replied to a post in the forum. Check it:

TRFM Forum

Ahhh. That blue bar is obscuring parts. But I see now that you can still type in the area where the bar is.

I think I got it now. thanks.