How I can tell I'm NOT gay

ctoddrun

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Jan 11 2006, 11:38 AM)
QUOTE (Digital Man @ Jan 11 2006, 04:36 PM)
QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Jan 11 2006, 01:30 PM)
I like men, that's how I can tell, although I do have "woman crushes" on occasion. Hey Sundog! bekloppt.gif

Seems we have a crush on the same girl. tongue.gif

Yep! We'd make a great "threesome". bolt.gif

lol laugh.gif

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jan 11 2006, 04:41 PM)
i am a FIRM believer that no one should EVER get personal with anyone that way.

You mean how you keep talking about how I am so stoned I don't know what I'm saying and how I'm nothing but a stoner? Yeah, firm huh.

QUOTE (Indica @ Jan 12 2006, 01:19 PM)

You mean how you keep talking about how I am so stoned I don't know what I'm saying and how I'm nothing but a stoner? Yeah, firm huh.

I haven't smoked in over a week, I had a chance though. Maybe it's about that time. Is it 4:20 yet? cool10.gif

QUOTE (Indica @ Jan 12 2006, 06:25 PM)
QUOTE (Indica @ Jan 12 2006, 01:19 PM)

I haven't smoked in over a week, I had a chance though. Maybe it's about that time. Is it 4:20 yet? cool10.gif

Listen Indy... i've tried so hard to get this to stop but you just don't want to do it. I'M SORRY about any pot jokes I made. I don't know how they can be compared to your cracks about my fiance, but hey... if you need me to apologize so bad... then there. i did it. What i meant in my comment to Dweezil is that in no way, shape or form should it be right for someone to make a personal attack on someone's life or situation or love life that a person chooses to make public. You posting your love of pot smoking i guess fits, but i never saw the harm in that. If you think it was bad as you attacking TnT's relationship, or as bad as making light of my problems with my girlfriend in jail, then i'm sorry that i ever did it. At least I can step up and apologize. You come in chat as if we're buds and talk away like nothing's ever happened, and then you keep up the crap in threads. I'M f***ing SORRY okay? I smoke the shit occassionally myslef. Sheesh. What the hell do i have to do for you to drop this shit? I have tried ignoring you. I've tried being friendly and when you went totally insane on me and brought up the whole thing with Carol, I went temporarily insane and even made a stupid Cyber threat on you. Admins have been brought in on it and everything but you can't let it die. Tell me what you need of me to get you to just either ignore my posts or try to get along and i'll do it. I'm not leaving because of you and I don't think that you should be banned or anything, but this is total bullshit that you can relate what ctoadrun said to Dweez and Huck to any of our quibbles. Oh... other than that YOU made personal attacks on my love life as well and I made attacks on your weed smoking. I guess i'm just as bad huh? Just let it freakin go already okay? I love the STEELERS and I LOVE POT and I'm a huge LIBERAL. THERE... is that good enough for you now? Can we be friends now? MY GOD.

trink39.gif already.

ken

Archived