How I can tell I'm NOT gay

ctoddrun

In all the years I've been a Rush fan, I can honestly say that I've NEVER associated the word "hot" or "sexy" with any of names, Geddy, Alex, or Neil.

Funny to see you girls talk about them that way.

fing.gif =rushgirls

moon.gif

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (ctoddrun @ Jan 5 2006, 11:21 AM)
In all the years I've been a Rush fan, I can honestly say that I've NEVER associated the word "hot" or "sexy" with any of names, Geddy, Alex, or Neil.

I thought the same thing when I seen the Geddy is hot thread. I mean I love em and all but most of the time I heard people say the opposite.

No offense Geddy, keep on rocking dood.

QUOTE (thestand @ Jan 5 2006, 12:15 PM)
As a gay guy, I'd have to say Geddy's pretty sexy.

I always thought Geddy was straight.

Well I must agree, us New World Women are a little out of our minds for sure.... fing.gif I mean, we're far and few between, but we've also experienced firsthand the mere sexiness these guys exude from the stage (assuming all of you girls have been to a 2.gif concert)......and I've never felt such magnetic energy from any other band that has "I'm a bad ass, sexy, confident musician" written all over it. yes.gif

2.gif are one (3?) of a kind!!

QUOTE (cygnalschick @ Jan 5 2006, 06:52 PM)
Well I must agree, us New World Women are a little out of our minds for sure.... fing.gif  I mean, we're far and few between, but we've also experienced firsthand the mere sexiness these guys exude from the stage (assuming all of you girls have been to a  2.gif  concert)......and I've never felt such magnetic energy from any other band that has "I'm a bad ass, sexy, confident musician" written all over it.  yes.gif 

applaudit.gif applaudit.gif goodpost.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif

QUOTE (cygnalschick @ Jan 5 2006, 05:52 PM)
Well I must agree, us New World Women are a little out of our minds for sure.... fing.gif I mean, we're far and few between, but we've also experienced firsthand the mere sexiness these guys exude from the stage (assuming all of you girls have been to a 2.gif concert)......and I've never felt such magnetic energy from any other band that has "I'm a bad ass, sexy, confident musician" written all over it. yes.gif

...which COMPLETELY reminds me of the reason why I picked that guitar up for the first time allllll those years ago.

(too bad it hasnt paid off for me similarly)

rage.gif

QUOTE (ctoddrun @ Jan 5 2006, 06:02 PM)
QUOTE (cygnalschick @ Jan 5 2006, 05:52 PM)
Well I must agree, us New World Women are a little out of our minds for sure.... fing.gif  I mean, we're far and few between, but we've also experienced firsthand the mere sexiness these guys exude from the stage (assuming all of you girls have been to a  2.gif  concert)......and I've never felt such magnetic energy from any other band that has "I'm a bad ass, sexy, confident musician" written all over it.  yes.gif 

...which COMPLETELY reminds me of the reason why I picked that guitar up for the first time allllll those years ago.

(too bad it hasnt paid off for me similarly)

rage.gif

Yeah. Too bad for you, my friend. sad.gif

You need to understand that we female Rush fans require more than the physical aspects of a man to consider them attractive. The fact that we find these three so amazing has more to do with just their looks. I'll let you wrack your brain trying to figure out the rest. We know what we mean, and that's all that counts.

(Saw your photo in your profile, and you ain't HALF bad. Loose the attitude, and then your half way there. tongue.gif )

QUOTE (sullysue @ Jan 5 2006, 07:13 PM)
(Saw your photo in your profile, and you ain't HALF bad. Loose the attitude, and then your half way there. tongue.gif )

Damn...

She's onto my attitude already.

Thought I could be "the nice guy" for a change.

Oh well.

confused13.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jan 5 2006, 05:02 PM)
At least I wasn't toopid enough to invade the NWW sub-forum with my "attitude".

wacko.gif

QUOTE (ES-335 @ Jan 5 2006, 09:12 PM)
QUOTE (sullysue @ Jan 5 2006, 11:13 PM)
You need to understand that we female Rush fans require more than the physical aspects of a man to consider them attractive.

Thank Goodness! laugh.gif

Indeed, Lee. But, you got it all. Brains, brawn, you're a sweetie... and that blonde hair. Wow! AND, you appreciate the NWW.

See how it works, Todd?

653.gif

QUOTE (sullysue @ Jan 5 2006, 05:37 PM)
QUOTE (Indica @ Jan 5 2006, 09:31 PM)

wacko.gif

As if you weren't ever toopid enough!

rofl3.gif

wacko.gif

Toopid is as toopid does, and that's all I have to say about that.

QUOTE (Indica @ Jan 5 2006, 09:45 PM)
QUOTE (sullysue @ Jan 5 2006, 05:37 PM)
QUOTE (Indica @ Jan 5 2006, 09:31 PM)

wacko.gif

As if you weren't ever toopid enough!

rofl3.gif

wacko.gif

Toopid is as toopid does, and that's all I have to say about that.

laugh.gif

wacko.gif

Archived