• PIXEY
    • AGP
    • HELL I DON'T KNOW
    • other
    • DAVEY YOU ARE A TOOL

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There will be no vote garnering for me. I expect no votes in this poll nor will I ask for anyone to vote for me. Lets face it, I am the least liked person on that list, I am straightforward and come off as a bitch.

No way sad.gif ...I disagree!

I think Daveyt is amusing himself getting some of us girls riled up..... cool.gif

...but thanks to whoever has voted for me biggrin.gif

congrats Canehdian!!

You and I must be popular around here pokey.gif

QUOTE (cygnalschick @ Jan 1 2006, 10:12 PM)
There will be no vote garnering for me. I expect no votes in this poll nor will I ask for anyone to vote for me. Lets face it, I am the least liked person on that list, I am straightforward and come off as a bitch.

No way sad.gif ...I disagree!

I think Daveyt is amusing himself getting some of us girls riled up..... cool.gif

From what I've read on here, daveyt is always " amusing" himself! 062802puke_prv.gif

wink.gif

See, now peoples feelings are hurt. I was hoping we all could avoid this type of thing with the New Year.

Besides, there are so many great ladies on TRF that it's hard to choose just 1.

QUOTE (Indica @ Jan 1 2006, 05:24 PM)
See, now peoples feelings are hurt. I was hoping we all could avoid this type of thing with the New Year.

i love your strategy indica:

make them feel bad again and then make them smile. you better calm down because women can't resist that kind of approach -and then you'll be in trouble. nice problems to have though, huh!

QUOTE (daveyt @ Jan 1 2006, 12:40 PM)
QUOTE (Indica @ Jan 1 2006, 05:24 PM)

i love your strategy indica:

make them feel bad again and then make them smile. you better calm down because women can't resist that kind of approach -and then you'll be in trouble. nice problems to have though, huh!

It's not about that Daveyt. I got a lady.

I'm just full of compasion, and I don't like to see people feelings get hurt thats all. I am sure you didn't mean for that to happen though so it's cool. I'm just hoping for a better year and for people to all be nicer to each other. Ladies can be sensitive about things like this and they get their feelings hurt easily, and I hate to see that.

No biggy, I'm not trying to bust balls here I just hope people are more careful in the future. trink39.gif

QUOTE (Indica @ Jan 1 2006, 05:53 PM)
I'm just full of compasion, and I don't like to see people feelings get hurt thats all

well that happened like an hour ago and she's feeling tip-top now so shad up and get people in here to vote so we can spread the love

rofl3.gif See now Dweezil and I would never work out, both of us are just too opinionated. Ok I was going to say we are just 2 Bitches but I am not sure how Dweezil feels about that term. smile.gif No offense Dweezil.

I am a Bitch Cygnalschick, you just havent been around long enough yet to find that out.

The nice girls should finish first, thats why I will get no votes. I dont wanna be a nice girl, never have, never will. No chance ever of me being anywhere near perfect either. Perhaps if you had a poll for the Bitchiest Hottest Bad Girl I might have a chance. tongue.gif rofl3.gif

QUOTE (daveyt @ Jan 1 2006, 04:06 AM)
you know they would like to know!

You're SO right, davey. I've been waiting on a poll just such as this one.

QUOTE (pixey @ Jan 1 2006, 04:42 PM)
rofl3.gif See now Dweezil and I would never work out, both of us are just too opinionated. Ok I was going to say we are just 2 Bitches but I am not sure how Dweezil feels about that term. smile.gif No offense Dweezil.

I am a Bitch Cygnalschick, you just havent been around long enough yet to find that out.

The nice girls should finish first, thats why I will get no votes. I dont wanna be a nice girl, never have, never will. No chance ever of me being anywhere near perfect either. Perhaps if you had a poll for the Bitchiest Hottest Bad Girl I might have a chance. tongue.gif rofl3.gif

The nice girls don't even finish, Pix. Thats how it goes. We get the boot. We get pissed, then we turn into bitches, and that surprises the hell out of those that think they can walk all over us. We end up being the bad one anyways.

How ya doin' bitch?? I'm a nice bitch wink.gif

The nice girls don't even finish, Pix. Thats how it goes. We get the boot. We get pissed, then we turn into bitches, and that surprises the hell out of those that think they can walk all over us. We end up being the bad one anyways.

You got that right laugh.gif I just have a good disguise....

whIch dame is more perfect?

how the f*ck i get on this poll??

Perfect??

icon_really_happy_guy.gif

far from it dazed025.gif

Dame?!?!?!? wacko.gif

Why wasn't I in this poll? 

This 'poll', I suspect, was started to get a rise out of all of us ladies here....

I think we should strike back though and prove our resilience, perhaps a poll for which 'guy' is the most classy, gentleman like.

Any input???

This poll has creepy writtten all over it.

QUOTE (cygnalschick @ Jan 2 2006, 07:05 PM)
Why wasn't I in this poll? 

This 'poll', I suspect, was started to get a rise out of all of us ladies here....

I think we should strike back though and prove our resilience, perhaps a poll for which 'guy' is the most classy, gentleman like.

Any input???

You're probably right...it probably was started to get a rise.

You don't need to 'prove' anything. Especially to us smile.gif . Also, I think that a poll is what some of us men want so I think you SHOULDN'T do one.

WRONG WRONG AND WRONG

here is the truth: this poll was started in appreciation of all you girls but the thread's own lack of perfection makes me want to fists crying.gif

i'm sure if we announced the winner soon, there would be nothing but kindness directed towards her

bolt.gif

after much consultaton the winner is:

INDICA

congradulations indica trink39.gif

i'd like to personally, and honestly appreciate every girl on TRF for being who you are, in your own way, where perfection is not remote...

all hail the TRF women!

hail!

Who's 'Hell I Don't Know'? unsure.gif

A new member perhaps trink38.gif

I haven't met any of these in person, so I will reserve judgement cool.gif

Archived