Wedding Plan

Dweezil

Oh yeah.

The small ceremony eliminates the need for planning a whack of shit like the flowers, invites, etc.

The BBQ will make things less formal and easier for me to co-ordinate and deal with than a frickin full blown wedding scared.gif

Of course, photos will be taken the day of the wedding and we will share as usual. wink.gif

applaudit.gif glad things are goin ur way and ur not stressin out as much as u thought wink.gif

any word on what ull be wearin? Just wonderin, since im not a dress kinda chik either,curious on what u decided icon_alienjig.gif

653.gif applaudit.gif YAY dweezil!

IMO that's the way to do it. A 'no stress' cozy wedding wub.gif Just by reading your words I hear a happiness in them that you have from being with your soulmate Huck heart.gif biggrin.gif

The BBQ sounds great! You can celebrate with all of your friends. I only wish I could come and be a part of this special occasion. And meet you of course....and Huck tongue.gif But, I'll be there in spirit rose.gif

QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Dec 25 2005, 03:29 PM)
applaudit.gif glad things are goin ur way and ur not stressin out as much as u thought wink.gif
any word on what ull be wearin? Just wonderin, since im not a dress kinda chik either,curious on what u decided icon_alienjig.gif

Going shopping at this funky store this week. one floor is 60s/70s style-one floor is rubber and fetish ohmy.gif-- one floor is alternative (punk) etc

So I'll post when we're done shopping biggrin.gif

QUOTE (dweezil @ Dec 25 2005, 10:56 AM)
QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Dec 25 2005, 03:29 PM)
applaudit.gif  glad things are goin ur way and ur not stressin out as much as u thought  wink.gif
any word on what ull be wearin? Just wonderin, since im not a dress kinda chik either,curious on what u decided  icon_alienjig.gif

Going shopping at this funky store this week. one floor is 60s/70s style-one floor is rubber and fetish ohmy.gif-- one floor is alternative (punk) etc

So I'll post when we're done shopping biggrin.gif

Groovayyy new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

G/L

QUOTE (dweezil @ Dec 25 2005, 03:26 AM)
GG is def coming to our BBQ. You know I'll get you here sister. heart.gif

smile.gif heart.gif

You know I will be there for you, as I love you. I will be in one of these places in a couple months

Tel Aviv

Jerusalem

Kiev (God, please...if you ever loved anyone) tongue.gif

Moscow

Hanoi angry.gif

Beijing angry.gif sad.gif

Shanghai sad.gif angry.gif

I will do what I can. If I have a break I'll at least swing by for some beers! There's a guy in North Yorkshire that owes me big!

QUOTE (dweezil @ Dec 26 2005, 04:43 AM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Dec 25 2005, 03:36 PM)
Sweet. What's a typical English BBQ consist of?

Black pudding tongue.gif

oops.gif This was huck by the way laugh.gif

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

I'm pretty sure I want to come up to Wales for our mini honeymoon.

Do you hear that babe? laugh.gif

It's so nice here and that little restaurant/pub we saw looked so cozy and romantic wub.gif

Also, it has the coolest shops and we could spend all day beachcombing wink.gif

DONT DO IT !!!!!! ohmy.gif

just kidding, ive been married 10 years, its cool. (most of the time) tongue.gif

Archived