AGP ROCKS.

Geds

AGP has become a good, fast friend to me.

She has come out to play even when she didn't feel like doing ANYTHING.

I admire that in a person....it takes guts to keep coming in here when you feel low.

And it takes a lot of determination to climb out of a funk.

So the happy thread is closed, but AGP's rock 'n roll thread is now OPEN.

Feel free to remind her of her attributes HERE.

smile.gif

From the day I got here I was always aware of AGP's unique presence on the board. Talked a few times in chat and could tell just from a few minutes what a great gal she is. Recently I have got to know her more and realize that all my initial thoughts about her were very right. She's a very cool person and even when she's having a hard time she can come in and have a few laughs with us here at TRF. Very cool. Very glad to know you a little better Kris.

ken

Who's this AGP you're all talking about? Never heard of her.....

JUST KIDDING!!! tongue.gif

(Even the quiet "lurkers" know that Kris ROCKS!!)

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (Geds @ Dec 20 2005, 09:36 AM)
QUOTE (Spike @ Dec 20 2005, 09:24 AM)

(Even the quiet "lurkers" know that Kris ROCKS!!)

Kris Rock Lurks here?

unsure.gif

Sometimes, when he's not on "Spike"TV.

ph34r.gif

Slinks back to lurker mode......

bolt.gif

I haven't talked with AGP much myself, but I have read hundreds of her posts. AGP is an amazing lady that I have a deep respect for. She was actually one of the first people to add my band to her myspace friends list . She is intellegent, beautiful, and has a great sense of humor. She is a very caring person that deserves much love. She is a survivor and is very strong. Whenever I come on to TRF and I get to read Kris' words, they almost always brighten my day. The way that everyone on the board speaks of AGP, I know my assumptions about her as a person are totally right on the money. When it comes to AGP, I say 2112 Rush Fans can't be wrong

YOU DEFINATELY ROCK AGP!!!! 1022.gif trink39.gif

I knew right away that Kris is the type of person who has a big heart. Which also explains why many of her posts I have read suggested big heart-break. It seemed like so much of it suggested a person in pain and looking for comfort. Honestly, I was a little concerned that some of it was melodrama and a hunger for attention. After all, I have dealt with heart-ache before, which I usually kept between myself and my counselor. I was reluctant to share with others.

Then these past two days really openned the wounds again. With no other avenue to turn to, I decided to open up here. And, as I thought might be the case from what I have read before, Kris was one of the first people to offer her comfort and her ear. She is a shoulder to cry on and a hug in cyberspace. Knowing someone like that is here makes me feel very fortunate.

To Kris, I say I am extremely grateful. When you come back up to Seattle, I know I can 'Pass an evening with a drink and a friend.'

Archived