tha trans siberian orchestra!

Tick

wow what a night,what a show.the enormous light towers the dazzling lazer show, the snow falling, the pods of fire ignighting ,on and around the stage.the trans siberian orchestra was in town!,kicking ass and taking names!it was a total visual assault.then theres the music,played to perfection for 3 hours.totally enthralling entertainment,as a friend of mine said "this is not your grandfathers oh holy night"the music was moving,emotional,kick ass,every thing you could ask for.these guys have created something special.the sound quality was incredible.as they were about to play there last song there band said we want to leave you with something uplifting.during the song ,christmas in sarajevo the two guitar players dashed down the isles of the hartford civic center to the other side of the building,hoped on a platform and wer hoisted to the top of the building.very cool stuff,the musicians are all tremendous,loved the drummer 1022.gif .they also threw in some non christmas music ,doing some wild version of beethovins 5th.(i know i spelled that wrong)and playing led zepplins, rock and roll.they also played an old classic piece i dont know the name of,you all know it,sounds like something from the movie, the omen. beside the fact there was 2 meat heads in front of me with there girl friends that wouldnt shut the hell up it was awesome.you know two conservative dickheads in there matching blue shirts ,it must have been blue shirt day at work,they were loud,drunk and stupid,and probably didnt even know what they came to see.anyway in the end it was a very memorable evening!

thanks kaz i forgot how to use my brain, boy ill never do that again! oops.gif

Archived