Question on...

D-13

Do You Respect Street Musicians?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Respect Street Musicians?

• Yes
    • No
    • Neither...I am one!
    • N/A...what the hell are these street musicians?

Theres always some on the train platforms...I for the most part respect them. They don't force people for money (well at least the ones that I see!) and most of the time it's good music.

Oh and if this guy that plays at the Dalhousie Station here in Calgary...is on this board...for some odd reason....PLEASE STOP SINGING! Just play man.

and I hope this doesn't go out of control...and land in Politics...for I will be angry...lol tongue.gif

There's a guy here in Scranton that plays guitar and sings in front of the courthouse. He's obviously political, but he's also talented. He puts all his signs around him that express his political beliefs and though he and i butt heads on some of his beliefs we still talk every time I'm down there or run into him at any kind of event he shows up at. He plays some 2.gif and is a huge fan, so getting to know him has been cool. Other than him, you don't see too many around here. There is an old guy, Louie (who actually, i haven't seen in a long time and now wonder about his health), who sings opera. He's very entertaining. A bit of a loon, but extremely talented. When I've been to NYC and Toronto, I seen many more of them. There are entire bands that set up in NYC and they are incredible. They totally add to the big city experience and I respect the hell out of their talents. Add that to the fact that in almost any situation they bring a smile to your face when you hear them, yeah.... lots of respect. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Archived